- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB @ 380 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The innovative new Coronet Series introduces smartly re-imagined day boats. Sophisticated new designs deliver style to take your breath away. And yet, like every Tiara, that style is built on an unmatched heritage of American Made quality, strength and seakeeping designed to bring you safely home again; one carefree day on the water after another.
The Tiara 3600 Coronet offers a luxurious array of features including new interior compartments, seating, fabrics and available state-of-the-art electronics from Garmin. The most remarkable feature, however, may be the return on investment you feel every time you hit the water.
- Master stateroom features a double pedestal berth with innerspring mattress (with storage under), Teak tri-fold entry door, port/starboard hanging lockers, upper hullside cabinets and a wall-mounted flat screen LCD TV. Galley features a Corian® countertop, stainless steel undermount sink, microwave, recessed one-burner electric cooktop, refrigerator, under counter storage and upper storage cabinets. Aft Stateroom features: 2 person mattress, settee lounge with teak fold down table and privacy curtain. Head Includes Corian® countertop with integrated sink, mirror, storage, separate shower with glass door, Vacuflush® toilet and full frame wood door. Teak interior Amtico® dark walnut floor Forward master stateroom Full galley Aft cabin settee 2-person sleeper mattress Full fiberglass head with separate standup shower Clarion® AM/FM/CD stereo with cockpit remote Marine Air Systems® 12,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat.
- Factory Installed Options
- Upper Cool Helm (16K BTU) Generator (Diesel) 115V60HZ Onan 5kW Oil Changer Diesel (W/Generator) Macerator Waste System Bow Thruster 12V Exterior Teak Accent Package Teak Aft Cockpit Table & Filler Cushion Hardtop W/Sun Roof Premium Stereo Upgrade Cockpit TV, 19" Cockpit Carpet Deck-Sisal Seagrass Aft Cockpit Sun Shade-Sunbrella Natural Hull Color: Imron Metallic Paint (Arabaca Bently) Bootline Color: Custom Crystal White Metalic Bottom Paint Black Antifoul Console Color: Imron Bentley Arabica
- Interior Group
- Maple Interior Wood W/Teak Accents Solid Teak Cabin Sole Head Countertop: Oat Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo W/ CP Remote, 2 Channel Amp & MP3 IF Mold & Mildew Resistant Vinyl Hull and Headliner Treatment
- Deck and Hull
- 45" FG Swim platform Helm Seat/Storage Forward W/Wet Bar and Fridge Companion Seat "L" Lounge W/Aft Facing Seat Side Curtains - Hardtop - Sunbrella Natural Interior Wood: Teak Helm Console Visor: Teak Dash Color: White Cockpit Seat: Two Tone Beige Vinyl Lenco Electro-Mechanical Trim Tabs w/Indicator Lights at Helm Molded-in Fiberglass Bow Pulpit W/SS Roller Two-Tone Beige Exterior Vinyl Radar Arch Four (4) S.S. Cleats Fwd/Midship and Two (2) 10" Pop-up Cleats Aft White Rubrail w/316L S.S. Cap Automatic Rope/Chain Anchor Windless System Flush Fwd Anchor Rode Locker w/Overboard Drain One-Piece Welded, 316L S.S. 1" Bow Rail w/Pulpit, Staff, & Burgee One(1) Bowmar Fwd Deck Hatch w/Adjuster & Built-in Screen Molded-in Hullside Engine Room Ventilation Tiara Custom Diamond Pattern Non-Skid Deck & Cockpit Surfaces Custom Mocha Emron paint 4 port lights Recessed engine room vents
- Instrumentation, Equipment and Safety
- Tiara 12V and 120V Electrical System w/Master Distribution Panel (1) 120V 30 Amp ELCI Protected 65' Dockside Power Cord Cable TV/Phone Inlet and Cabin Outlets w/65' Dockside Power Cord TV and AM/FM Radio Antennas Battery Charger (1), 30 amp 12V Two Bank Battery System: Three (3) House Batteries, Two (2) Engine Batteries Smartcraft Vessel View Engine Display USCG Safety and Medical Kit (4) Tiara Life Vests (6) 5/8" X 30' Black Dock Lines (2) Smoke and (2) Carbon Monoxide Detectors FE-241 Agent Automatic/Manual Fire Extinguisher System Engine Rm
- Corian counter tops Stainless steel under mount sink Upper storage cabinet Recessed one burner cook top Convection microwave oven Refrigerator
- Master Stateroom
- Pedestal berth with storage below Port and Starboard hanging laches Upper hullside cabinet Privacy door 19" LCD TV Overhead Bomar hatch with screen and shade
- Master Head
- Corian counter top Mirrored vanity A/C vent Vacuflush head
- Guest Stateroom
- Foam matress Privacy Curtain Setee
- Hinged helm console Stainless steel tilt steering wheel Engine controls Cummins engine display electric double helm seat 16,000 BTU cool helm
- Electrical System
- 12 volt and 120 volt electrical panels Battery parallal system 30 amp battery charger 30 amp shore cord 5 KM generator
- Mechanical Equipment
- Oil Changer Hydraulic steering Water cooled shaft logs Racor fuel filters Isolation engine mounts Raw water intake strainer Automatic fire extinguisher system Lenco trim tabs Bow thruster Engine room acoustical insulation Bilge blowers
- Aft Deck
- Transom door 45" swim platform with ladder Port and Starboard mezzanine seats Aft cockpit L-lounge with storage below Cockpit warming baskets Engine room hatch Cockpit lighting Dock side water Sun shade 2 tone beige Sun Brella vinyl Cockpit shower
- Upper Cockpit
- Curved companion lounge with teak table Wet bar with sink Pull out refrigerator Engine room access Hard top with sun roof
- Molded in bow pulpit Stainless steel bow rail Non-skid deck Teak toe rail Composite windshield frame
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.