- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 74E
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Well maintained Italian built Cranchi 48 Alantique. Full time captain aboard and loaded with all the options. From three cabins, two heads with stall showers, underwater lights, upper and lower helm stations, new dinghy, dinghy davits, upgraded stereo system, canvas, sonar, to new interior, this boat shows excellent. All systems have been serviced from the engines, bow thruster, heat and air conditioning, shafts, bottom paint, trim tabs, fire system, and more.
Owner moving up to larger Yacht.
A must see ! Call for a showing today !
- Three Cabin Layout Master Cabin Forward with in suite Head and Stall Shower VIP Guest Cabin with double berth Port side VIP Guest Cabin with twin berths Starboard side Guest Head with Stall Shower Upper and Lower Helms Full Galley Main Salon with Dinette and Entertainment Center Large Cockpit and Flying Bridge Cockpit Large Swim step with Electric Davits and Dinghy and Outboard
- Teak glossy finish Corian Counter tops Leather settee and helm seats Heat and Air (3 units) New carpet New Ice Machine Extensive replacement of stereo and entertainment system Electric Stove top SS Sink Trash Bin Microwave Cupboards and Cabinets for Crockery
- Self Draining Cockpit Fresh water shower and spigot in engine room Side Storage lockers Cockpit and Swim Platform Teak Laid Swim Ladder Stern gate Hide away cockpit sink Crew quarters / storage cabin under cockpit seats
- Deck and Features
- Underwater lights Dinghy Davit Electric (new) Sonar Module New Canvas on Bridge Deck New dinghy and outboard Stereo in dinghy BBQ Anchor, chain, rode Electric Windless with remote Search Light Track Vision Satalite Dome Bow Thruster Raymarine E series GPS/Radar helm and Flybridge Complete instrumentation at helm and Flybridge
- Engine Room
- Access through cockpit hatch or salon hatchs Mounted on anti-vibration and galvanized steel transverse supports Side air vents Underwater exhaust system w/ by pass Direct drive with dripless shaft seals Shafts trued New trim tab actueators Rebuilt water pumps New injector pump Tuned engines and heads trued Fire system upgraded Bow Thruster serviced 13kw Generator Fresh water wash down spigot
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Personal items excluded
- Bill Petersen 310 821 5883 email@example.com