- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the Cleanest 2858 Bayliner that you are going to find. If you want a flybridge boat that you can put on a trailer, this boat is for you. It has been in fresh water most of its life and has been in the family since it was purchased new. Maintenance has been a priority for this owner and it shows. With a 454 engine and a bravo 2 outdrive this boat is better than new and priced to sell.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- 3 double births Large master V birth Convertible Dinette Birth below Dinette Red Dot heat AM//FM stereo One Head with shower Triple axle galvanized Trailer available
- Two burner electric/alcohol stove Built in Microwave AC/DC refrigerator Deep sink
- Large cockpit Transom door Canvas cover with windows new in 2013
- Electronics & Helm
- West Maine VHF 580 DSC marine radio Illuminated compass Airmar P66 transom mount dual frequency transducer Nmea 2000 backbone installed with Garmin GFS 10 fuel flow sensor
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 454 engine Bravo 2 outdrive Fresh water cooled * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Brokers Comments
- Looking for a 2858 Bayliner? This is the boat for you. It is very clean and has spent most of its life in fresh water. Trailer is available in the listed price. Load up the family because this boat is ready to go.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.