- 58 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The asking price on the high quality construction Gentleman's Express Cruiser has been reduced to $1,298,111 indicating the Original owner is EXTREMELY serious about the sale of this classy beauty.
Keep the cash you save for a condo on the ocean, or a small Island Paradise.
But whatever you do, don't run out and purchase one of her overpriced competitors before you inspect this Vicem.
Find out for yourself why so many knowledgeable yachtsmen are switching to Vicem Yachts.
This vessel was originally built as the 58' Model . The overall length is 64'.
Only the laws regarding the way of measuring overall length have changed.
There is a $15,000.00 Wireless Yacht Controller that allows you to operate the vessel from anywhere you desire and you can add the joystick feature that incorporates the bow and stern thruster and engines to allow to to spin on a dime for a nominal cost.
There is a GHS Hydraulic Swim platform with remote control, Satellite TV, and everything has been maintained to "like new" condition from the day she was launched.
She is the ONLY late model, 3 cabin Vicem currently offered for sale in the USA in her size range and a new one retails for $2,800,000.
I challenge you to inspect this yacht prior to OVERPAYING for a similar style, Gentleman's Express Cruiser.
Come see for yourself why so many experienced yacht buyers are making the move to a Vicem Yacht.
- Accommodations and Layout
- This Vicem features the most popular 3 stateroom layout with the galley down providing you with a huge saloon and generous accommodations. As you enter through the double, varnished, Mahogany saloon doors you immediately feel the rich Mahogany woodwork and craftsmanship Vicem is famous for. There are two beautiful sofa's port and starboard, a high-glossed Bensenzoni Mahogany high/low table, stereo system, bottle storage, Uline icemaker, and storage everywhere. There is a chart table and working desk to port and the helm is forward to starboard. Just four steps down is the galley which has beautiful raised mahogany and louvered panel doors and drawer storage. There are granite counter tops, 2 roomy refrigerators and 1 freezer, a dishwasher, stainless sink and microwave oven. Bellow the mahogany floors is an 8X2X2 storage area allowing you to cast off for an extended trip without restocking for quite awhile. Guest stateroom #1 is to starboard and has and en-suite head with separate stall shower, side by side berths, a hanging locker, drawer storage, stereo, flat screen TV with separate satellite receiver/tuner Guest stateroom #2 (VIP) is to port and features 2 single crisscross berths, a hanging locker, drawer storage, flatscreen TV, and a satellite receiver. The Master Stateroom is all the way forward and features a large Queen-sized bed, port and starboard hanging locker, a vanity for the lady, abundant drawer storage, and an en- suite head and large stall shower.
- Port and Starboard sofas with rich white fabric coverings Bensenzoni High Gloss Mahogany High-Low Table Beautiful High Gloss cabinetry throughout the vessel Sharp Flatscreen TV Sat TV with auto tracking Bose Surround Stereo System w/ DVD-CD, and 9 speakers (2) separate cockpit speakers with remote control Chart table desk and chair High-gloss Mahogany Lower helm Uline Ice Maker Abundant Storage Bottle storage cabinet to port Chrome Barigo Separate- 4" Thermometer, Clock, and Barometer gauges
- Helm and Electronics
- Raymarine intergrated electronics package Yacht controller wireless remote ($15,000) NOTE : You may add a joystick controller for a nominal fee Sidepower Bow and Sternthrusters Raymarine E120 Color Chartplotters Radar (2) Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot Raymarine ST 70 Depthgauge Raymarine AIS vessel identification system ITT Jabsco Searchlight Raymarine VHF Radio w/remote speaker Lenco Trim Tabs Complete analog gauge package with night lights Exhaust gas temp gauges port and starboard MAN engine displays Onan Genset remote panel High-gloss Mahogany Helm with Chrome and Mahogany steering wheel
- (2) Isotherm Refrigerators (1) Isotherm Freezer Bosch 4 burner cooktop Granite Black w/Starlight accent countertops with double bullnose GE Microwave oven Stainless Steel Sink High Gloss Louvered and raised panel Mahogany doors Fisher Paykel dishwasher Glass storage Pantry with custom spice and container storage 220/24 burl wood service panels
- Master stateroom
- Queen berth on centerline Mahogany wood floors with Wenge trim Port and starboard hanging lockers Under berth storage Cabinet storage Vanity and chair for the Mrs. En-suite Techma head and separate stall shower and Bomar hatch Solid Mahogany wood door with dressing mirror Sharp Flatscreen TV w satellite receiver Stereo system w Blueray Player (10 Over head light w/Dimmers switch's (2) Reading Lights (2) Opening portholes (1) Bomar overhead hatch Settee adjacent to bed Rope and accent lighting
- VIP Guest Stateroom to Starboard
- Side-by side berths w/ storage lockers Mahogany floors with Wenge trim Mahogany Solid wood door with dressing mirror Linen closet in head area Hanging locker (6) overhead lights w/ Dimmer switches (2) Reading lamps Drawer storage En-suite Tecma head and separate stall shower TV and Satellite reveiver Stereo DVD player w (2) speakers (2) Opening Portholes
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Crisscross single berths with storage Mahogany wood floor with Wenge wood trim Mahogany Solid wood door with dressing mirror Hanging locker Drawer storage Sharp Flatscreen TV /Satellite Receiver Stereo System with 2 overhead speakers (4) Overhead lights (1) Bomar opening overhead hatch (2) Opening portholes (2) Reading lights
- Aft Deck
- (2) L-Shaped seating settee's with abundant storage. Seats (10) (7) Large drawer storage lockers High-Gloss Mahogany Benzenzoni Hi-Low Table Forward facing lounge GHS Hydraulic platform for your tender with remote control (NEW 2012) Hot and Cold Shower Transom door Uline refrigerator/ freezer 2 burner Cooktop Stainless steel sink Insulated drinkbox to port Translucent cockpit canvass shade
- Deck and Hull
- Solid Stainless Steel Bow Rails Teak hand rails on bow and foredeck pt and stbd Lofrans WIndless Anchor chain Stainless Steel Anchor Solid Teak aft deck, side deck, and fore deck (2) Large Anchor storage lockers w/fresh water washdown Custom Mast for Radar, Satellite receiver, GPS (2) Underwater lights GHS Hydrolic Swim platform with remote control Folding teak w/stainless steel boarding step (5) Fenders and Lines (5) Bomar Hatches for Saloon and fwd areas (4) High Quality Stainless steel engine room air intake vents (3) windshield wipers w/ spray washer (2) pt and starboard opening windows Swim Ladder
- Engineroom Mechanical
- (2) Man Common Rail 900 HP engines (2) Duel Racor 1000 fuel filters with vacuum gauge's (1) Racor 500 Fuel filters (3) Stainless steel fuel tanks w gravity feed to center tank Fuel sight glass Engineroom exhaust fan system Awlgrip epoxy paint finish in all bilge areas Onan 21.5KW Generator w 1031 hrs Newmar Inverter Dripless shaft couplings Hot Water Heater Reverso Oil change system for Engine, Genset, and Transmission
- 120/220 volt and 12/24 volt systems 12 Volt Battery Charger Phase 3 24 Volt Smart battery Charger 4 8D batterys (2) 50 Amp Shore power cords on Glendening Cablemasters Onan 21.5 KW Generator
- This 64 Model Vicem has added equipment and ALL the "new boat" bugs are gone. Here is an opportunity to own the latest model 58 on the market without having to wait a year to build one and for HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS $$$ LESS! This is a really special 58 Vicem with the most popular, three staterooms galley down layout, a beautiful high gloss mahogany interior and stainless and chrome plating work that will absolutely amaze the most discerning yacht buyer. Vicem's are constructed with an expensive, cold molded process to save weight and give you a softer and firmer yachting experience. The triple Mohogany plank, epoxy encapsulated, E-fiberglass layered inside and out sandwich construction method is utilized by some of the most expensive and sought after, luxury Sportfishing yachts in the world. Rybovitch, Merritt, and Garlington Sportfishing yachts just to name a few. Over 160 Vicem Yachts up to 107 feet have been built using this time-proven blend of modern and traditional construction methods. Do not buy a Classic-design Express Cruiser for millions more, without inspecting this Vicem first.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.