This Sunreef 62 is a true masterpiece of luxury yacht building, keeping all distinctive features of the Sunreef brand. Every minute spent on board is an unforgettable experience that will satisfy even the most unquenchable desire.
Private owner....not charter boat.....A superb semi-owner version.
Exceptional living space and supreme comfort are complemented by carefully selected equipment and genuine solutions, making her a stylish, sophisticated and modern luxury vessel.
One Master cabin and bathroom with separate shower, one large double cabin and two double cabins with personal bathrooms finished in light colors.
Entirely air-conditioned with each cabin having its own controls , Generator, Carbon Fiber Mast and Canoe Boom, Electric Winches, Tender, Custom Salon Door, Hi-fi system, DVD player and LCD television.
Please contact me CATAMARAN SPECIALIST to arrange for a viewing, make an offer or help you find a suitable catamaran.
- Diamond Girl II offers exceptional living spaces with supreme comfort and style. This Sunreef 62 is very well equipped to provide its owner with the highest standard of comfort and luxury. Her main salon features two large leather couches, one with a coffee table, the other wraps around the dining table. The bar and galley area are to port. The exterior spaces offer a large cockpit area and a table seating 8 for al fresco dining. Swim platforms on each of the twin hulls give easy water access for water sports. The covered flybridge has seating protected from the sun with 360 degree views. Galley: Whirlpool combo refrigerator/freezer GE 1 door refrigerator Whirlpool AKM Ceramic Hob/Induction cooktop Whirlpool SKR 641-AKP643 Hood/grease filter/exhaust fan/light Whirlpool oven/confection/grill AKZ421/01 GE Microwave/grill oven Double sink Main Salon: Galley Up with dining for 8 persons 2 air handler units Barometer Sea-fire system controls Baumatic BW28 wine chiller Aft Deck: Dining for eight Fiber optics starlight simulator 2 manual emergency bilge pumps in lockers Outside sink with cold and hot water Bose speakers Uline Ice maker Electric wenches for tender retrieval/remote control
- Bose-Personal music center with surround sound Bose Lifestyle SA-2 and SA-3 amplifiers Bose Lifestyle DVD Home Entertainment center 2 Smart Pilot ST6002 & ST6001 2 ST60 wind speed/direction indicator 2 ST60 depth gauge 5 ST60 Auto Helm graphic 380, 3120 chart plotters 2 240E VHF radio Nera Fleet 77 Satellite telephone Furuno Nautex receiver NX700 Auto pilot Radar Sirius weather/Radio ready Garmin GPS Map 172 Platinum Navionics chip Eastern US and Bahamas Gold Navionics chip Mid-American and Caribbean Gold Navionics chip Mediterranean and Black Sea Samsung 32 inch LCD TV Sony CD/DVD player – (USA) region NAV STATION: Mastervolt battery monitor BTM-III Charter inverter control AC Power control Start/stop Kohler generator control 4 bilge switches; 2 engine, 2 pontoons Nav light indicator Garmin GPS Map 172 Acu rite weather station Light control panel, coupass, stern, tri, mast, anchor, awning, deck 2 Yanmar tachometers Duel ZF engine controls Furumo Nautex receiver NX-700 Raymarine E120 chart plotter with Platinum chip/seatack HS Raymarine 240E VHF Radio Raymarine ST60+ wind indicator/speed/direction ST60 Depth ST60 Speed ST6001 Smart Pilot auto helm Raymarine Joystick steering control Raymarine ST60-Graphic in 3 cabins to monitor conditions Max Power Thruster control Vetus duel radio control for tender winches
- Electrical, Power & Plumbing
- 2 Webasto 30,000 BTU 8.8 kw HCSC30/reversible chiller unit Kohler generator-23 kw 110/220 single phase 60 HZ with 1380 hours Mastervolt combi 24/4000 battery charger/inverter 8 AGM 12/200 12v batteries in series-parallel system to give 24v DC Output 4 fresh water heads, Tecma toilets with 24 v electric flush 2 Sigmar 60 liter hot water heaters, 800w electric/engine cooling water heated 4 shower inside with hot and cold water 2 showers and stern steps outside (hot/cold) Outside sink hot/cold water Vetus black water system 88 liters Approximately 200 gallon water storage with 40 gallon hot water maker Wash-down hose attachment for deck ProNautic 12.50P battery maintainer Aqua Whisper sea recovery system producing approx. 40 gallons an hour fresh water EPIRB 406
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot Raymarine ST60 wind indicator/speed/direction Raymarine ST60 Auto Helm graphic depth Raymarine E80 Chart plotter with Sea Talk HS 3 each Harken 980.2 electric winches/two speed with breaker switches 2 Harken 60.2 manual winches two speed Emergency cut off port/starboard/generator NEW ZF Duel throttle controller VHF radio Maximum power bow thruster controller Nera Fleet 77 Satellite phone system with 4 kw Radome Scanner NEW cushioned upper deck Nautex antenna 2 Raymarine GPS locators
- Carbon Fiber mast inspected, painted January 2014 Hydraulic steering system manual and electric Full Batten main Geno Foresail Forestay sail Gennaker Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Additional Information
- MCA Certified Category 2
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call for detailed information, Mark Bussey , Catamaran Specialist Denison Yacht Sales Cell - 954-599-5192 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org