- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This beautiful 381 Catalina Double Cabin was built on a solid fiberglass, low-deadrise hull with a 14' wide beam. The 381 has an enormous interior for her size as well as a nice family-friendly helm/aft deck platform. Her galley-up accommodations include two roomy staterooms, stall shower enclosures in both heads with tub in aft, New Teak & Holly Flooring Throughout...Bimini Top w/Enclosure, adequate storage and full walkaround decks, not bad for a 38-foot cruiser. Has walkaround King size bed in the master stateroom. Topside, the helm is level with the aft deck, so the helmsman isn't separated from the passengers. Additional features include a roomy engine room accessed via hatches in the salon sole, a bow pulpit and a swim platform, Aft Deck Settee and table, GARMIN 2010C GPS, VHF Radio, Synchronizer, Compass, Carbon Monoxide Detector, 2 New Vacuflush Heads, Upgraded Refrigerator, Microwave, Electric Stove, Hot Water, 3 Air Condition w/Heat, Battery Charger, Fenders, Fume Detector, Halon, Trim Tabs, Stereo and MUCH MORE!
- This Catalina 38 features the Double Cabin design with a large master stateroom aft, private en-suite shower and head. Forward you will find the guest quarters also with private en-suite shower and head. Salon is up with the galley port. New Teak & Holly Flooring throughout. Plenty of head room and storage in all cabins.
- SALON / GALLEY
- Her salon and galley were designed for comfortable entertaining and dining. Micro Mini Blinds Overhead Lighting Large Opening Windows w/Screens NEW Teak & Holly Flooring L-Shaped Sofa Barrel Chair End Table Daul CD Stereo System 110 Volt Outlets Upgraded Tundra Ref.w/Freezer Galley Maid 3 Burner 110Volt Stove Sharp Microwave Oven 110 Volt Outlets Exhaust Fan Overhead Storage Cabinets 2 Bar Stools Door & Drawer Storage Teak & Holly Flooring
- MASTER STATEROOM
- This is the master stateroom that all live-a-board boaters look for. The large king size berth is centered with cabinets on both sides. The master private head is starboard with a bath tub. King Size Berth 2 Hanging Lockers Reading Lights Dresser Drawers Large Opening Windows w/Screens 110 Volt Outlets Overhead Lighting Mirrors Mini Blinds Marine Air Controls 1New Vacuflush Head 110 Volt Outlet Bath Tub/Shower Stall w/Light Mirrored Storage Cabinet Exhaust Fan Molded Counter And Sink
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Guest quarters are forward. Large berth is centered with storage drawers under. Their private head is port. And unlike many boats the guest head is complete with a separate shower stall. Hanging Locker Storage Cabinets & Drawers Reading Lights Overhead Lighting Overhead Hatch /Screen Mirrors 110 Volt Outlets New Vacuflush Head Shower Stall Mirrored Storage Cabinet Molded Counter & Sink 110 Volt Outlet Exhaust Fan
- EXTERIOR / DECK
- The helm and large bridge deck is enclosed. A large opening windshield, camper canvas, and enclosures make this a great entertaining area even in wet weather. Enterance to the cabin is by two ways, a large opening door and hatch from the bridge deck along with a sliding side door from the starboard side deck. Bridge Deck Carpet Bimini Top w/Camper Extension Curtains w/Roll-ups & Screens L-Shaped Lounge 2 Large Captains Chairs Enclosed Bridge Deck Rails Radar Arch Bottom Paint Fender Racks Pulpit w/Windlass Fluke Anchor & Line Bow Seating w/Cushions & Cover Remote Spot Light Dual Trumpet Air Horns Dock Side Water Cable & TV Hook-ups Swim Platform & Ladder
- HELM / ELECTRONICS
- The raised helm deck provides excellent visibility. Helm and Companion seats are sets starboard. Engine Controls S.S. Steering Wheel 12 Volt Plug Ritchie Compass Windlass Remote Control Spot Light Control Fume Detector Garmin 2010C GPS/Plotter Helm & Companion Chairs VHF Marine Radio Complete Gauges w/Sync Digital Depth Finder 3 Windshield Wipers
- MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL
- This is a straight inboard boat. Access to the engine room is through the salon floor. For quick engine room checks a single panel lifts for access. For service just roll up the salon carpet to expose several hatches. Engine room is clean with plenty of room. Twin Crusaders 454's 350HP Each Engine Room Lights Auto Fire System Sea Strainers Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering Tank Watch Onan 6.5kw Generator 396 Hours 2-30 AMP Shore Power Inlets 35 AMP Battery Charger 5 Batteries New Vacuflush Heads Macerator Pump
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard the Catalina 38, there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Mobile: 410.456.3659 Office: 410.342.6600 Email Roger