- 150 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
SY Milo is a high performance cruising yacht. With a massive 175’ mast she was built by master yacht builder Angus DW Robertson. In recent years she has benefitted from a complete rebuild to include new guest accommodations, new saloon and major refitting of many of the technical items. Unusually she has a large owner’s suite on the main deck and a second full beam VIP stateroom below as well as 2/3 additional guest cabins.
- SY MILO offers a rare opportunity to own a custom high performance cruising yacht. Built by master yacht builder Angus DW Robertson, MILO's 175 foot mast gives her the power and stability to drive the custom 150 foot yacht with ease. In recent years she has benefitted from a complete rebuild to include new guest accommodations, new salon and major refitting of many of the technical items. MILO has a large owner’s suite on the main deck and a second full beam VIP stateroom below as well as a 2/3 additional guest cabins configuration. MILO’s sun deck makes a wonderful lounging area under sail, power or anchor. She has excellent outdoor space for lounging, entertaining or dining. MILO’s main salon is an exquisite entertaining and dining area. It is well-appointed with lots of light, with a fresh open and airy feel about it. MILO’s cabins are also found to be very well-appointment with beautiful wood work throughout. Her white overheads and dark trim give a rich and classic feel. All cabins are ensuite with ample storage.
- Accommodations & Layout
- Owners accommodation is up to 10 in 5 staterooms each with their own heads and showers. Sleeps owners and guests in 5 staterooms. The captain’s quarters are separate. Each room is individually decorated to different themes and incorporate beautiful marbles in bathrooms, gold fixtures, and elegant fabrics throughout. There is a 9’x4’ Jacuzzi with twin independent heaters.
- Salon & Lounge
- Wood bulkheads Vinyl overhead Wrap around impact resistant windows Starboard side deck door Wet bar with marble counter top Stainless steel sink Refrigerator below counter Wrap around seating forward Mast wrapped in wood with built in table Two chairs Stairway aft to guest cabins, crew cabins and galley Carpeted floor
- Day Head
- Vinyl bulkheads Mica overhead Marble shower with teak sole Marble counter top Vanity mirror
- Vinyl bulkheads Vinyl overhead Granite counter tops with granite backsplash Wrap around seating with table Wolf 4-burner electric stove Wolf microwave 2 x sub zero refrigerators U-Line Ice Maker 2 x 60 gallon electric hot water heaters 2500 gpd Water-Makers, Inc. water maker GE & Whirlpool combination washer & dryer Miele dishwasher U-Line wine cooler Three stainless steel sinks Lacquered cabinetry Stair way aft to engine room and electric panels
- Passageway Aft From Galley
- Access to guest cabins & guest head Access to the main switchboards Access to the forward door of the engine room
- VIP Suite 1 King size bed with storage below and hanging lockers with electronic locks and remote control. Impact-resistant windows. Carpeted floor. Marble, fabric and teak finished bathroom with shower and mirrored medicine cabinet. VIP Suite 2 King size bed with storage below and wrap around wood cabinets. Hanging locker. Impact- resistant windows. Desk and chair. Carpeted floor. Marble & teak finished bathroom with shower. Guest Cabin 1 Double sized bed with storage below and hanging locker. Porthole window. Desk and chair. Carpeted floor. Marble & teak finished bathroom with shower. Guest Cabin 2 Queen sized bed with storage below and hanging locker. Porthole window. Carpeted floor. Marble and teak bathroom and shower. Guest Cabin 3 Queen size bed with storage below and hanging locker. Porthole window. Carpeted floor. Marble and teak bathroom and shower. Stairs with stainless steel handrail leading to head. All guest cabins have Satellite TV and DVD players. Broadband internet and WIFI access available from all cabins, rooms and exterior decks.
- Deck & Hull
- 2 x Custom stainless steel 316 anchors housed in S/S pockets 2 x Electro-hydraulic 1500 lb. davits Huge storage including space for one tender and two-man submarine Custom UHMW chain leads for quietness Inner lazarette access hatch – gas sprung 2 x Anchor access hatches forward 350’ of ¾” anchor chain Water jet anchor wash Double articulated, stainless steel hydraulic boarding and diving ladder with remote control Twin Seaway V8000 proportional windlasses with counters Stainless steel 316 chain locks Crew’s access hatch forward Hydraulic lazarette hatch, hot & cold shower facility aft, seating for 14 below the arch (air conditioned), wet bar, refrigerator, icemaker below main sheet console, pneumatic door to access interior, deck seating forward for 6, two 2” OD Grab Raid with custom designed stanchions of 316 stainless steel, Stanchions have custom angled boots throughout, entry points through grab rails, port and starboard.
- 2 John-Deere 60KW 3 phase 208V generators Fresh water cooling system 6 Blade 22” diameter prop driven by MAN D0226ME Diesel American Bow Thrusters Stainless steel, wood, fiberglass “Pedrick” designed winged spade rudder Racor In-Line with bowl filters Alpha Laval fuel polishing system Single lever hynautic controls 42” bronze counter rotating self feathering “max” props 208 three phase voltage Fresh water cooling system Aqualift exhaust muffler Mechanical fuel pump
- 3 x 25 amp “interactor” 24 volt charger Newmar DC converter Over 30 x 12 volt 8D gel cells Shore transformers 2 x 8D’s battery installation for house service 2 x 8D’s battery installation electronics + 2 x 12 volt for emergency backup 7 approved battery switches Fiberglass & plastic drip pans Sound & secure cable & terminal connects 24 + 12 volt DC & 110 volt AC lights Thermoplastic wiring 2 x 100 amp on power reels + 2 receptacles
- Fire Fighting & Safety Gear
- 6 x 15 lb. dry powder hand held fire extinguishers Fireboy Halon 1301 built in system Aux fire hydrants aft to port & starboard Bilge pumps 20 x PFD’s type 1 life jackets 20 x safety harnesses 4 x life rings 2 x Survitec survival products 25 MAN SOLAS 6 x red flares, 3 orange flares – 6 cartridges + 2 x guns 2 x EPIRB First aid kit MOM 8 man overboard module Smoke detectors
- Broker's Comments
- MILO offers the best combination in a motor sailor. She sails with ease and can motor through the light winds or offer the combination of both. Capable of sailing to any ocean, MILO is the true blue water yacht you are looking for. MILO’s present owner has done an excellent job refitting her, make her a well appoint, well equipped and modern yacht ready to sail to your dream destinations. Her accommodations within and outdoor space makes for the perfect platform for charter or private uses.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Michael White P: 561-833-4462 M: +44 7785 360 845 Mike@WorthAvenueYachts.com Michael Mahan P: +1.561.833.4462 M: +1.954.439.5049 email@example.com