- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2011 288 OBXF Express is better than NEW with only 41 hours on her. She has been stored in a climate control hanger. She is ready to fish, go to the islands or cruise. She has a full enclosure that is still wrapped up and never put on. Outriggers are still wrapped up. She has underwater lights, spreader lights and rocket launchers. She has A/C, windlass, folding cockpit bench seat, transom. Teak and holly floors. Entertainment package (TV, DVD/CD, AM-FM, IPOD/XM). Dive ladder on bracket, mezzanine style seating. Garmin 5212 GPS, Sounder, Map Plotter, Garmin VHF. Ready for new owner and come with polish aluminum tri-axle trailer.
- Garmin 5212 GPS, Sounder, Map Plotter Garmin VHF Compass Hard Top with electronics box Full enclosure Spreader lights Rocket launchers Outriggers Five rod holders Mercury smart craft display
- Galley/ V Berth
- Stainless refrigerator Stainless microwave Stainless sink Solid surface countertops Full V-berth and dinette Teak and holly floors LCD/TV/DVD Hanging locker Cherry interior and cabinetry Locking cabin rod storage A/C
- Marine head with holding tank Stand up head with shower Solid surface countertops and sink A/C
- Garelick helm and companion chair Rear facing cockpit seats Folding cockpit bench seat Twin 22 gallon transom livewells/fishboxes Twin 54 gallon in-deck fish boxes Deluxe hatch with insulated drink box, tackle storage and mezzanine seating Raw water wash down Fresh water wash down Windless Self draining cockpit TIH steering, trim tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.