- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L EFI MerCruiser Bravo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here is your chance to own this excellent family express boat, super clean and ready to go Seller just reduced the asking price to $29,000 Well cared for Maxum 2800 SCR 7.4 L Mercruiser & Bravo III Outdrive sitting on a Triple Axel Aluminum I-Beam Trailer, Just Detailed, perfect boat for all around pleasure.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Maxum 2800 SCR helm includes a burl grain instrument panel, a VHF radio, a depth finder, and a Danforth compass. The cockpit lounge features a cooler and a removable table, while distinctive elliptical portlights invite the sun and breezes into the main cabin. Molded cabin entry with sliding cap provides easy access to the bright and airy cabin. The radar arch adds function to style with lighting and sound system speakers built in. Galley appliances are selected with quality, ease of use, and efficient operation in mind. The galley offers a two-burner stove and a Norcold refrigerator. The head was planned to provide optimum lighting and maximum space. Stereo speakers are placed for ultimate sound quality.
- Additional Information
- ISINGLASS IS LIKE NEW, BOAT JUST HAD COMPLETE DETAIL, THE Maxum 2800 SCR Has Low Hours And Will Not Last, Boat Comes complete with Dock Lines, Fenders, S/S Bar-B-Q / Shore Power Cord, Plus a Few More Items... Please Call To Arrange a Showing, Just Awaiting Her New Owner!!!
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Sellers Agent Mark Washburn... MWASHBURN@MARINERSYACHTS.COM 949-424-4409