- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
NEW CONSTRUCTION. Choose your hull color, 1 or 2 stateroom, fabrics, etc.
The IP435 sets the standard for a modern, performance cruising yacht. She has similar efficiency to full-displacement, single-screw trawlers (2 NM/Gallon) with un-equaled efficiency at speeds (1 NM/Gallon) between 18 and 28 knots! She also equals the efficiency of the single-screw, semi-displacement "tug" styled yachts in the mid-range speeds (10 to 17 knots). And, her pricing is competitive with these other yachts while offering more as far as standard outfitting (everything the experienced skipper wants to have "bolted on" to his boat, is already on the Island Pilots).
- The IP435 is available in two versions: Single Stateroom/Galley Down and Twin Stateroom/Galley Up The accompanying photos and plans show both versions with descriptions of each. The Single Stateroom/Galley Down has a more "open" feeling to the deckhouse since there is no galley located here. However, the deckhouse space and total space is identical in both versions. In this version, there are port and starboard doors leading to the side decks, and the helm chairs are mounted apart, on swiveling high/low pedestals, each one near its own door. The instrument cluster is identical, as is the L settee and the electrical panel. A console to port houses the entertainment center, liquor locker, a pair of wine lockers and the electrical panel. A few steps down from the deckhouse is a spacious galley, complete with dinette. The head of fthe galley to port is identical in both versions. The master, from the aft bulkhead forward, is also identical in both versions. The Twin Stateroom/Galley Up version has a more "cozy" feel to the deckhouse due to the side-by-side helm chairs and the galley breaking up the space. In place of the console to port, the TV is hidden under the love seat to port and flips up to the same viewing location as on the single SR version. There is the same electrical panel on both versions - the twin SR version has only a single wine locker, and the liquor locker is under the helm chair, forward fo the settee. Below, the galley of the single stateroom version is replaced with a study open to the passageway. The wall closes off this space at night for a private, double stateroom. The passageway doubles as a pantry, with storage and twin-drawer freezer with ice maker. The master has an ensuite half-head tucked away in the aft starboard corner.
- The galleys of both versions of the IP435 are designed for efficient and enjoyable food preparation, whether it is a quick sandwich or a gourmet dinner. 3-burner radiant cooktops heat up quickly (LPG is an option). The GE Advantium oven is mounted as a hood over the cooktop in the galley-down version and as a built-in under the helm in the galley-up layout. It has 3 functions (all available on inverter) - microwave - speed cook - "normal" oven. For cold storage, the galley down comes with the Island Pilot "Signature" high-tech refrigerator/freezer from Hitachi. Close to 14 cubic feet divided between a luxury level fridge with swing-out door on top, ice and quick freeze drawers, deep freeze and crisper drawers further down. The galley up version has a pair of efficient Vitrifrigo refrigerator drawers under the cooktop and another pair of freezer drawers, one with icemaker, below in the pantry.
- Island Pilot is unique in that virtually EVERYTHING the experienced cruising boater could wish for is standard equipment on the IP435. This list, more extensive than most yacht option lists, includes: 2 Garmin 15" touchscreen GPSMAP displays, Garmin fishfinder, Garmin "black box" VHF with AIS and 2 stations, Garmin autopilot, Volvo DPS Dynamic Positioning System, 3 total joystick docking stations, Mastervolt Combi 2kW 100A inverter/charger, Mastervolt AGM batteries (1,250 AH total), Mastervolt 7 kW generator, Master Bus connecting ALL the Mastervolt electrics with EASY LCD touchscreen interface at helm, Bimini top, Splendide washer/dryer, KVH HD7 high definition satellite antenna, 2 each HD DirecTV receivers (1 with DVR), Bose 3.2.1 home theater, Mercury Marine Dynamic RIB dinghy w/electric lifting system and 9.9 HP 4-stroke motor, Kenyon electric grill, commissioning, tank of fuel and shipping. All Island Pilots are built to order - you get to choose hull color, Ultraleather and Sunbrella fabrics PLUS the ability to customize some of the interior features and details (as an example, we recently delivered an IP435 with a V-berth in the master in place of the island queen). The Twin Stateroom has an added price of $15,000.00
- Total Power: 435 Cruising Speed: 20-28 knots
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 175 Holding: 75
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.