- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Must See to Believe!
If you are hunting for the needle in the haystack… we have it. Stop shopping and call! 2013 Electronics, New Enclosure and Cushions, Bow Thruster, 2007 Engines, 4kw GEN, Kevlar Hull, lift kept, 2 owner boat w/trailer….this one will sell fast!
Intrepid starts with the (optional) Kevlar Hull Construction and builds a great riding dry boat! So you start with a solid hull and maintain it over the years so it’s still bright and shiny then update the heck out of it!
2007- Twin Suzuki DF 300’s, 2013- 2x Raymarine C120 Wides on NMEA Network, 2x Raymarine DSM300 1kw Sounders on Network (1 has R199 in hull transducer other unit has B258 through hull), Raymarine RD 424 HD 48 mile Color Radar (w/chart and waypoint overlay), Fusion AM/FM Stereo w/iPod/iPhone internal interface, Totally New Essinglass Enclosure, New Soft Top, & New Helm Upholstery!
Other great feature include: Windlass, BOW Thruster, Tackle Station, 4KW Generator, and Trailer!
You will NOT be disappointed! Call me today before you miss this one!
- Updates & Upgrades
- Two Raymarine C120 Wides on NMEA network (2013) Two Raymarine DSM300 1KW Sounders on network (one has R199 in hull Transducer other unit has B258 through hull, 2013) One Raymarine ST8001+ Auto Pilot with NMEA interface (Not new in 2013) One Raymarine 215 VHF w/DSC (Not New in 2013) One Raymarine RD 424 HD 48 mile Color Radar (with cart and waypoint overlay, 2013) One Raymarine Network switch (not new in 2013) Fusion AM/FM Stereo W/iPod/iPhone internal interface and wired dash remote.(2013) Total Essien Glass enclosure. (2013) New soft top. (2013) New helm upholster covering. (2013) Twin Suzuki DF 300 Motors (2007) 4KW Kohler Gas Gen (150hrs) Bow Thruster
- Main Salon
- Spacious main salon with 6.3 headroom at a min. Kept mildew free, clean, and smell free! Forward V-Berth Aft Twin Bead Area (no mattress, currently used as storage) Head w/separate shower Norcold Refrigerator Microwave U-Shaped Seating w/ Dining Table
- Windlass Forward Sun Pad Walkaround w/ Rail
- Electronics & Helm
- New Helm Upholstery, Helm Bench, Forward Seating (2013) New Enclosure (2013) New Soft Top (2013) 2013 Electronics: Two Raymarine C120 Wides on NMEA network (2013) Two Raymarine DSM300 1KW Sounders on network (one has R199 in hull Transducer other unit has B258 through hull, 2013) One Raymarine RD 424 HD 48 mile Color Radar (with cart and waypoint overlay, 2013) Fusion AM/FM Stereo W/iPod/iPhone internal interface and wired dash remote.(2013) Pre-2013 One Raymarine ST8001+ Auto Pilot with NMEA interface One Raymarine 215 VHF w/DSC One Raymarine Network switch Bow Thruster
- 4kw Kohler Gas Generator w/150hrs 12V/110V Main Electrical Panel New RED LED Cockpit Lighting for Night Fishing Reverse Cycle 12,000 BTU AC/Heat 11gal Hot Water Heater Auto Bilge Pumps (4) Electric Head w/holding Tinned Wiring
- Live well and Tackle Center (approx. 30-35gal) Plug for Electric Reels Like New Cockpit Carpet (easily rolls and stores) Rod Holders Rocket Launchers Fresh Water Washdown Self-Bailing Cockpit 2013 Full Enclosure
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2007 Twin Suzuki DF 300 Motors (577 & 573hrs) Cruise Speed & RPM – 25 to 27 knots @ 4200 to 4400 RPM Top Speed & RPM – 47 knots @ 6000 RPM (with no glass up)
- Custom Triple Axel Trailer by Owens and Sons (note, bunks could stand to be recovered, and tires are starting to dry rot)
- Brokers Comments
- This may be the perfect boat for the weekend adventurer. Highly updated electronics, new enclosure and seating, excellent overall condition. Perfect for fishing, cruising, and overnights. Generator, trailer & bow thruster too! Don’t snooze…move quick!
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.