- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "TIARA"
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY TWIN 435 H.P. CATS WITH ONLY 950 HOURS AND MAINTAINED TO PERFECTION THROUGHOUT.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, HARDTOP WITH EZ2CY ENCLOSURE, HELM AIR, TEAK INTERIOR, COCKPIT CARPET, SWIM PLATFORM, TACKLE CENTER, BAIT WELL, FISH BOX, REAR AFT SEAT, WINDLASS, BARRIER COAT INSTALLED IN 2014, AM FM STEREO CD WITH BOSE SPEAKERS, TWO FLAT SCREEN TELEVISIONS AND SO MUCH MORE.
This boat is one of the more impressive of the entire Tiara fleet.
She is a dual purpose model capable of appealing to the upscale family cruiser as well as serious anglers looking for a sturdy fishing platform.
This boat is built on a beamy modified V hull with a shallow keel and prop pockets to reduce draft.
Her engines are straight shafts, not V drives.
She has teak woodwork with a comfortable owner's stateroom forward, a large galley area and a stall shower in the oversized head. Her dinette is to port side and can sleep 3 adults with her bunk style sleeping area.
A curved companion seat is opposite the helm and the cockpit three steps down from the bridgedeck comes witha transom door, in-deck fish box and direct engine room access.
Some other features include side exhaust, cockpit wet bar, and wide sidedecks.
This boat has been maintained to the hilt and she is without a doubt one of the best you find on the market.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Tiara 4100 Open has all the amenities of home - the salon, stateroom, and head exceed expectations in both stowage and headroom. Whether sport fishing for a weekend or taking a week-long vacation, the 84 square feet of lounge space aboard this yacht provide the room and the storage needed for relaxing in the sun or pulling in the big trophy. By using deck and hull-side laminates with thicker cores encapsulated in thinner fiberglass skins, the yacht is made lighter and more efficient. This maximizes performance potential without sacrificing construction integrity. The cockpit is easily accessible, and with the raised bridge deck, there is 5 feet 5 inches of head room in the engine compartment. The space is well lit with overhead fluorescent lights, and the neatly tooled headliner has molded-in exhaust blower ducts and illuminated cableways.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 3 ON THE DINETTE CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE HEAD WITH SEPARATE SHOWER TEAK INTERIOR TEAK AND HOLLY FLOORING NEW MATTRESS, NOT FOAM TWO FLAT SCREEN TELEVISIONS COCKPIT CARPET HARDTOP WITH EZ2CY ENCLOSURE SWIM PLATFORM BAIT AND FISH BOXES BOAT IS MAINTAINED TO THE BEST YOU CAN GET AND NO MONEY WAS SPARED IN MAKING HER THE BEST SHE CAN BE.
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER TEAK CABINETRY STAINLESS STEEL SINK DUAL SINK, STAINLESS TEAK AND HOLLY FLOORING MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP COFFEE MAKER UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS WINE LOCKER CORIAN COUNTERTOPS RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGES WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION SPEED INDICATOR NEW SIMRAD NSE 13 PLOTTER WITH SOUNDER MODULE SIMRAD AP22 AUTOPILOT FURUNO OPEN ARRAY RADAR ACR 100D REMOTE SPOTLIGHT FURUNO RD-30 DEPTH REPEATER ICOM IC-M127 VHF MARINE RADIO BOSE SPEAKERS IN COCKPIT
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT HELM AIR ONAN GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER DECK WASH BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER SHORE POWER GLENDINNING CABLE RETRACTOR WIPERS HORN SPREADER LIGHTS BILGE PUMPS GENERATOR HUSH COVER TRIM TABS AC/DC CONVERTOR CABLEMASTER AFT DECK LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS THERMAL INSULATION FUEL WATER SEPARATORS OIL CHANGE SYSTEM HELM LIGHTING WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE, EZ2CY ROD HOLDERS AFT DROP CANVAS MID CANVAS DROP FENDERS COCKPIT SHOWER HELM AND AFT DECK CARPETING MOLDES STEPS THROUGHOUT HATCH IN HARDTOP (3) HELM STORAGE BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKERS SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKERS FRESH WATER WASHDOWN WALK THRU TRANSOM WET BAR
- CABIN FEATURES
- ALL TEAK CABINETRY ALL TEAK AND HOLLY FLOORING INNERSPRING MATTRESS MATTRESS COVER THROW PILLOWS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS WARDROBE LOCKERS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE POTABLE WATER MONITOR MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE HOLDING TANK MONITOR MEDICINE CABINET ENCLOSED SHOWER EXHAUST FANS DESIGNER FAUCETS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS PARALLEL START SWITCH COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTOR HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CD PLAYER WITH CD CHANGER AND BOSE SPEAKERS FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES VCR UNIT DVD PLAYER INTERNAL STRAINERS FIBERGLASS MUFFLERS DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS TELEVISION, TWO FLAT SCREENS COCKPIT COAMING COCKPIT ICE MAKER AIR HELM NEW ENCLOSURE NEW REFRIGERATOR NEW COOK TOP NEW CUSTOM HMC LATEX MATTRESS NEW COCKPIT ICEMAKER NEW HELM UPOLSTERY INCLUDING FOAM NEW COCKPIT AND COAMING CUSHIONS INCLUDING FOAM NEW TIARA BADGES NEW 50 AMP SHOREPOWER CORD WITH REMOTE FOR CABLEMASTER ALL ENGINE CABLES REPLACED. ALL NEW ENGINE HOSES 1,000 HOUR SERVICE COMPLETED NEW GEL CELL BATTERIES IN 2012 NEW WHALE DIAPHRAGM SHOWER SUMP UPGRADED VACUFLUSH PUMP ALL NEW WASTE SYSTEM HOSES NEW DRAINS FOR SCUPPERS AND HELM NEW HELM OUTLETS CABLE AND 110V NEW BARRIER COAT INSTALLED IN 2014 THIS BOAT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND A TRIP TO SEE HER WILL NOT BE A WASTED ONE AT ALL.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/ AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS YACHT TODAY!