The Sanlorenzo SL106 is a stunning planing yacht. Built for the Americas market, she has full "Americas Edition" specifications, plus an array of exterior and interior options. New standard features include Zero speed stabilizers, a hard top and an extended hydraulic hi-lo swim platform.
New Construction. Please call for delivery availability.
Sanlorenzo of the Americas provides direct access to the shipyard for customers in North America, Central America, and South America. Headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- The SL106 shows the progression of style that is Sanlorenzo. Her familiar, yet updated lines reflect over 50 years of nautical expertise and handcrafted quality. This beautiful planning yacht is designed to specifically suit the Americas market, with special hydrodynamic features in the hull to enhance performance. She is full of innovations over her predecessor. Exterior spaces have an array of options, layouts, and design. A substantial garage stores a tender and water toys, leaving the decks and flybridge uncluttered for entertaining. The superstructure is wider on this model, providing more volume on the interior for any style imagineable. Built in three, four, and five stateroom layouts, plus a stunning drop-down salon terrace option. Interior Décor is personalized with each owner. Sanlorenzo Americas has a US-based designer, Marty Lowe, who works with each buyer to personalize their “Made to Measure” yacht. The SL106 is one of the world’s most customizable yachts in her size. Built in Ameglia, Italy using the Cold-Molding composite method, Sanlorenzo yachts are considered the quietest in their category – both at sea and at the dock.
- Americas Edition Package Highlights
- Hard top Tender garage Zero speed electric stabilizers Extended hydraulic hi-lo swim platform US electrical system: 127/220V Shore power: Two (2) 220V AC 100A three-phase 60Hz Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) Larger generators: Two (2) 55kW Glendenning cablemasters: Two (2) CM8 Engine oil change system Additional black and grey water pumps Water tank purification system Larger air conditioning capacity: 270,000 BTU USCG approved fire system Prop speed on shafts, propeller, bow and stern thruster, intruder, brackets, rudder and hydraulic swim platform system Back-up systems for most machinery and mechanical systems US appliances, most are Miele or Asko Refrigerators and freezers are Sub-Zero/Scotsman/Frigonautica
- Engine Options
- MTU 16V2000 M93 - 2 x 2,430 Hp MTU 16V2000 M94 - 2 x 2,640 Hp
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Boomer Jousma for more details. Office: (954) 607-1382 Mobile: (954) 600-4966 Boomer@sanlorenzoamericas.com www.sanlorenzoamericas.com