- 22 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Like NEW Condition!
Includes Custom Trailer !
Call with offers and trades
- Standard Equipment
- All Rails Welded 316-L Stainless Steel .All Hardware 316-L Stainless Steel DECK / COCKPIT Self-bailing cockpit sole 26" interior freeboard Bow and stern eyes Recessed welded stainless steel forward rails 8" stainless steel cleats bow (2) Stern with stainless steel hawse pipes (2) Spring line (2) Heavy-duty rub rail Integral swim platform with recessed telescoping stainless steel swim ladder and grab rail Motor well drains (2) Gunnel mounted stainless steel rod holders (4) Vertical rod holders port and starboard (4) 20-gallon live well with knife and pliers holder Cockpit courtesy lights Stainless steel anchor roller with cleat Stainless steel cockpit toe rails with downrigger weight holders Stainless steel grab rails Stern stainless steel hawse pipes with drink holders (2) Drink holders (6) Transom door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield Acrylic entry door with lock Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob Compass Stainless steel drink holders (2) Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection and illuminated text Electronic mounting surface Helm and companion footrests Access panel to electronics Courtesy light Interior light Stainless steel grab rail Stainless steel opening port light with screen Fire extinguisher pocket
- Bow seating area Cooler cushion with backrest Fold-out stern seat with backrest bolster Leaning post with rail, storage and 2 rod holders
- Bow anchor locker with drain Captain's pocket storage below the dash Console storage with stainless steel latch In-deck storage with drains (port and starboard) with compression latches Insulated bow storage lockers / with port and starboard drains Port aft storage compartment with tackle trays Under-gunnel rod racks with downrigger weight holders (2)
- 115-gallon fuel tank Tilt steering Automatic bilge pump Dual battery trays with switch Electric horn Recessed electric trim tabs with indicators LED navigation lights SmartCraft deluxe gauge package Stainless steel propeller Transducer mount area
- Additional Equipment
- Anchor Windlass (low profile with rode and anchor) Split bow rail Garmin GPS unit Satellite receiver with antenna Fusion AM/FM digital stereo with waterproof speakers (4) and MP3 / USB input Dash Mounted VHF Radio SmartCraft VesselView display T-Top with radial outriggers Storage bag and rod holders (5) Upgraded Cooler seat from the 250 Outrage Freshwater shower (20 gallon tank) Fishing Package: Cockpit coaming bolsters Fishbox pump-out Fishing Station Raw-water wash-down Transom mounted rod holders (2) Comfort Package: Bow cushions Cockpit coaming bolsters Forward coaming bolsters
- Engine Details
- UPGRADE: Two Mercury Verado 150 HP (Total of 300 HP) 3000 RPM, 24.5 MPH, 8 GPH, 3.02 MPG, Range 313 WOT 5800 TOP Speed 52 MPH Hours: 20
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.