- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This could be the Mid-Size Cruising Sailboat you've been waiting for. She can take you around the bay on wonderful weekends or around the world. In fact, the first Island Packet to circumnavigate was an IP-35. This boat can do it all! Zulu Bandit has been mechanically maintained by professionals and includes marine air conditioning, NEW CHAIN PLATES, and NEW BATTERIES. But the most attractive thing about her is the price! Don't buy until you see Zulu Bandit.
- The roomy Island Packet 35 features 6'4" of headroom. There are 11 opening ports and five hatches for excellent light and ventilation below. The large main salon has facing settees and a fold down bulkhead table. Hidden behind the table is a beautifully designed teak bottle and storage rack with custom wine glass storage. The port settee pulls out to provide another double berth. The adjacent full size nav station faces aft for easy communication with the helm and has a hinged top with storage tray underneath. The spacious forward stateroom features a large comfortable V-berth, ample storage space, large cedar lined hanging locker, plus teak shelves and cabinets. Louvered doors to the head and salon ensure privacy and ventilation. The head boasts a separate shower stall with a teak seat, shower curtain, and bulkhead mounted shower unit. The deluxe vanity with a stainless steel sink has plenty of room for toiletries. There is abundant light and ventilation with an opening port and overhead hatch. The galley is a U-shaped wrap around style making it safe and comfortable while underway. It is conveniently located for ease in serving the crew in the cockpit. The galley is designed for extended cruising and features double stainless steel sinks, three-burner propane stove/oven, refrigerator/freezer and custom fold-up counter extension. It has ample storage including teak dish racks, cutlery drawer, and hide away trash bin. The aft stateroom is surprisingly roomy for a 35 foot boat with a large berth, dressing seat, storage drawers, and a cedar lined hanging. The roomy cockpit features a beautiful fold-up teak table, teak beverage holder, and cockpit cushions.
- Galley Details
- There is plenty of counter space and storage. The galley features non-skid on the sole that is attractive and practical. There is an overhead hatch which provides great ventilation when cooking. Ice box w/sump pump Double Stainless Steel Sinks Auxiliary Manual Hand Pump (fresh water) at Galley Sink Hot/Cold Pressure Water Water Heater Gimballed 3-Burner Princess Propane Stove w/Oven & Guard Rail Microwave (2) 10lb Aluminum Propane Tanks Cutlery Drawer, Teak Dish Rack Ample storage for food, dishes, pots, and pans Tilt-out trash bin
- Garmin GPSmap 230 Raymarine ST4000+ Autopilot Raymarine ST60 Wind Instrument Raymarine ST60 Depth Finder Raymarine ST60 Speed Instrument Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+ VHF Radio at nav station Ritchie Compass w/Island Packet Logo Combination Clock, Barometer, Thermometer, Humidity Gauge in main salon
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Full 110Volt and 12Volt Electrical System. Breaker panel at nav station. Full interior lights and navigation lights. The engine is in an insulated box located beneath the companionway. It has great access all around beginning forward by removing the stairs. You'll find access to the entire forward two-thirds of the unit. Then more access aft in the stateroom by way of a removable panel. This makes for easy oil change, quick filter changes, and any other engine maintenance. Yanmar w/2864 engine hours Mermaid Reverse Cycle Marine Air Conditioner w/Hunter Set ‘N Save Thermostat Raritan Battery Charger NEW Batteries West Marine WM3000RF Stereo System with 2 Jensen Speakers in main salon, 2 Waterproof Jensen Speakers in cockpit Maxwell Nilsson Electric Anchor Windlass (breaker at Nav Station) Solar Vent Fan in hatch over main salon (2) Portable Solar Panels for topping off battery bank (2) Carlyn 12-volt Fans NEW Jabsco Manual Flush Head Chart Light at Nav Station Lightning Dissipater at mast head
- Deck Equipment, Sails, and Rigging
- The cockpit is safe and secure with good high coamings and long roomy seating. Safety harness pad eyes are installed at the factory. Primary winches are within reasonable reach of the helm, and line bins keep lines under control. The bow with its sturdy sprit is dedicated to anchoring. The anchors are simple to store and deploy and the anchor locker is deep and provides room for storing gear. Island Packet's signature and versatile cutter rig offers a wide range of sailing combinations. Equipped with extruded aluminum keel stepped mast and boom. All lines led aft for safety and single line reefing for the main. Chain Plates replaced in 2012 Bimini Dodger (Dodger not on the boat at time of listing) 35lb CQR on All Chain Rode 22lb Bruce on Chain & Nylon Rode Combo Genoa on Harken Roller Furling Staysail on Harken Roller Furling Full Batten Mainsail Cruising Spinnaker Forespar Whisker Pole, mast mounted Sunbrella Helm Pedestal Cover Cockpit Cushions Teak Cockpit Table Teak Beverage Holder Magma Grill Horseshoe MOB Lifebouy Whale Manual Bilge Pump at helm Lewmar Winches
- Broker Comments
- "Zulu Bandit” has been lightly used and mechanically maintained by professionals. NEW CHAIN PLATES recently installed. The interior teak has been recently oil and is in excellent condition. The cabin sole is in above average condition. The exterior is in only fair condition - the hull could use waxing and exterior teak needs to be refinished. The owner has priced this boat to sell fast. Call today for complete information.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listed by a "CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER" Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis - brokers outside Florida please contact our office for complete details.