- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A scalled down version of Tiara’s popular 4000 Express, the 3500 Express is a high-style family cruiser with impressive accommodations. The current owner has given her expert and loving care but he is downsizing his life. She’s heavily built on a beamy modified-V hull with a shallow keel and prop pockets to reduce the draft. The interior is huge for a 35-footer thanks to her super-wide beam. The big lounge next to the cockpit steps can be converted into a private stateroom at night, and both sleeping areas have folding privacy doors instead of curtains. A removable pedestal seat allows the dinette to seat five, and a nighttime light- ing system activates when you step on the top companionway step. All in all, this is easily one of the nicest interiors we’ve seen in any midsize express. Additional features include a teak cabin sole, a huge storage trunk built into the transom, single-level cockpit seating for eight, and an optional 4-foot swim platform for stowing an inflatable or PWC. Optional 370hp V-drive Cummins diesels will cruise the Tiara 3500 at 24 knots (27–28 knots top).
This is the coveted “Plan B” interior
- Leather sofa Large teak inlay table Coverts to 2 nd stateroom Flat Panel TV with sound bar Teak & Holly floors
- 2 burner electric stove Microwave Spacesaver coffee maker Large stainless sink, hot & cold pressure water Norcold refrigerator Ample storage Teak & Holly floors New ignition
- Master Stateroom
- Double island walk around bed Hanging lockers Storage compartments TV and telephone (wired) Indirect lighting Vanity with mirror and lights Bomar hatch, with screens/curtains Teak & Holly floors
- Vaccuflush head Separate shower Vanity Private head, walk-in shower and sink
- Garmin 4212 fishfinder/plotter - Upgrade ICOM IC-M504 VHF Raytheon 650 Autopilot Raytheon L760 Fishfinder- (Some screen damage) Raytheon Radar w/ 4kW open array ACR remote spotlight Clarion speakers & Subwoofer Air conditioning vent at helm Power helm seat 12V power inputs Upgraded Raw water temp alarm at helm
- Electrical System
- Onan generator Hrs 1100. Shore power cables Battery charger/battery switches Hot water heater (12 gallons) 2 Reverse cycle marine air AC/Heat systems
- Engine Room
- Twin Cummins 6BTA5.9 370HP Each with 1,096 Hours Seastar Hydraulic Steering PSS Dripless Shaft Seals Bennett Trim Tabs Fuel Manifold Water Heater - 12 Gallons Aft Engine Room Hatch with Steps 3 Bilge Pumps Sea Strainers
- Owner’s personal items
- Broker's Remarks
- 9/2012 New Engine Group 31 Batteries 2013 New Canvas & Eisenglass 2011 New Cockpit Speakers & Sub-woofer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.