- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Own a "rare" Grand Banks 42' "Sport Fish Sedan" with only 12 ever constructed at Grand Banks. She has a huge wide open cockpit for enjoying being on the water. Upgraded CAT 3208 engines with very low hours burning around 2 nautical miles per gallon at 8.5 knots. She is a semi displacement hull so she will come upon plane if you need to like all the newer Grand Banks built today. Raffles has had a great life with her professional experienced owner. Clean bilges and engine room, extremely clean salon, and stateroom make Raffles your next destination. She is easy to inspect, competitively priced, excellently run and a rare Sport Fish Sedan.
Don't miss Raffles, she will be the next 42' Grand Banks sold!
- Vessel Walk Through or Overview
- Enter large cockpit through salon, wide sliding doors. Settee to port entertainment center to starboard lower helm station to starboard and galley to port down 3 small steps to lower deck. Full head with shower to starboard, 2nd stateroom to port and berth up front.
- Lower helm Full gauges and electronics Pilot door starboard side L-shaped settee 2-built in cabinets for extra storage Parquee flooring Traditional Grand Banks brass lighting AC/heat 2 separate teak chairs Sony TV Large sliding window Large sliding salon doors Marine air AC/heat Brass clock and perception date Built in China cabinet
- Princess 3 burner electric stove and oven Subzero refrigerator/freezer SS wide sink Sharp microwave V-line ice maker Extra storage below and above counters
- Master Stateroom
- V-berth Separate vanity and seat Hanging locker 2 nice sliding windows Big hutch book shelf Traditional Grand Banks buassery Separate AC/heat
- Master Head
- Full head with walk in shower Large vanity with extra storage Electric head-Techma electric
- VIP Stateroom
- Sliding privacy door Double bed Hanging locker 4 drawer storage Under bed storage Flat screen TV Grand Banks brass lighting Book shelf AC/heat
- Upper Helm/Flybridge
- Full engine gauges Data marine digital Danforth compass Auto pilot Icom VHF Jensen stereo Garmin plotter Chart tender case Back to back seating SS bridge railing Bimini top Steading mast
- Raytheon RHO radar Data marine depth Comnav Auto pilot Icom VHF Kenwood stereo Large Danforth compass Ideal windlass remote Trim tabs
- Electrical System
- 110,12V 50 amp shore power Westerbeke KVA-2143 total hours
- Mechanical Equipment
- Ideal windlass with remote 3208 CATS (low hours) Twin disc transmission 8 KW Westerbeke (gen set) 2 AC/heat systems
- Engine Room
- 3208T CATS, low hours (1868) Clean bilges and engine room area Westerbeke 8KW gen set (low hours)
- Large teak cockpit Wet bar starboard Storage cabinet to port Nice teak decks Electrical hook up 2 rod holders 2 large lazarettes for extra storage Large transom door Swim platform and ladder
- Teak decks Large open cockpit Deck house and hull New Imron Navy Blue paint-2009
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht