This is a semi-custom boat, with a wide beam for a 29' boat. Nice layout for any type of fishing. The twin diesel provides a fast cruise as well as being economical to run. The forward bunk provides a place to stay in the event you need to stay the weekend.
- V-bunk Porta potti Horn Swim platform Marlin tower with removable sunshade Bench seat in tower Extended sunshade over cockpit Rupp outriggers single spreaders Dripless packing Coaming pads Trim tabs Light green hull
- Large fish box with macerator fwd of the console Transom fish box and live well Rod holders on port and stb side Salt water wash Bench seat in front of the console Bow rail and bow pulpit
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPS map 215 Standard VHF radio Furuno depth finder Compass
- Battery switch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins 330 HP 850 Hrs
- Bottom has been barrier coated
- Brokers Comments
- This boat at the moment needs a full detail. The seller intends to detail the boat and paint the bottom. There are some minor items that may need repair like bilge pumps and lights. The boat is priced with minor items that need to be replaced or repaired in mind. This will be a great boat to fish inshore and offshore very roomy for a 29' center console.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.