- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Full bodied family cruiser combines enormous interior, and massive flybridge. Single level cabin features wide open salon with facing settees, double-entry head with stall shower, full galley, and roomy stateroom, with double birth and privacy door. Oversized bridge provides seating for 8, fore deck lounge converts to big sun pad.
- Main Salon
- Dinette w/U-shape seating Entertainment center Flat screen TV DVD VHS Stereo / CD / speakers L-shape sofa and hide a bed
- Refrigerator Micro wave Stove / Oven Hot water Sink Lots of drawers
- Swim platform w / ladder Transom door Cockpit shower Dockside water inlet Molded steps to bridge on both port and starboard side
- Electronics & Helm
- Raytheon GPS / Radar Auto Helm depth finder Windlass Search light Windshields wipers Stereo with remote Compass
- 5KW Generator 3 Batteries Battery switch Battery charger 30 Amp shore power cord 110/120
- Sport arch Halon System Electric head Stall shower Full enclosure Seat cover on bridge Trim tabs Reverse cycle air condition /heat New cockpit rugs and helm rugs Horn Bilge pumps Ice machine on bridge Kenwood speakers on bridge Sink on bridge Bench seat at helm Capt. Chair on port side Bench seat behind helm Bench seat aft of helm area w/cover Seat on forward deck converts to sun lounge w/cover Coaming pads
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: Bill Kocis @ (609)439-6159 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org BOAT IS LOCATED IN: West Chester, NY