- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Just Luckier has been impeccably maintained by a very meticulous owner. With all new air condition systems (2013), new battery chargers and batteries (2013), new galley freezer (2013), nice bridge enclosure and recent complete detailing, she is neat, clean and ready to go!
- Just Luckier sleeps a total of six in three staterooms with two full heads and a comfortable salon, galley and dinette arrangement. Beginning forward is the Master stateroom with an over sized double berth, great storage and a private head aft and to STBD. Moving aft down the companionway and to port is the guest head with a separate stall shower. Further aft and to either side are the two guest staterooms one with upper and lower berths and the other with a double berth. The large salon and galley are aft and up three steps. There is a built in L-Shaped sofa to Starboard and the entertainment center is to port. Access to the cockpit is VIA a sliding glass door. The décor is beige carpet below and natural teak plank flooring in the salon and galley with light colored wall coverings and cabinetry.
- Corian counter tops, two bar stools, Broan trash compactor, Marvel under counter refrigerator and freezer, B&D coffee maker, Kenmore microwave/convection oven, ULine ice maker, convertible dinette, 20 gallon electric water heater, dockside water inlet, 24 volt fresh water system.
- Twin 6V92 TA Detroit Diesels 565 HP with 1597 hours, Airsep breather system, Hynautic engine controls, VDO engine gauges, 15 KW Westerbeke generator with 2039 hours, 12 volt and 24 volt DC systems, 220 volt shore power with two Cable Master shore power reels, All new evaporators and compressors since 2013, Newmar 12 (new 2012) and 24 volt charger (new 2014), dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges.
- B&G network system with auto pilot, GPS, VHF and QUAD readout of speed-depth-temp-sum.,Furuno FCV 600L fish finder, Standard Horizon Explorer VHF, Danforth 6” compass, Trac Vision SAT TV dome, Kenwood AM/FM/CD with four speakers, RayMarine E120 radar/plotter, Sony 27” TV, Bose AM/FM/CD receiver.
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless rails and hardware, cockpit sunshade, four sided enclosure with ten zip outs, aluminum half tower with vinyl cover, bow pulpit, fly bridge air condition, fly bridge sink and Norcold AC/DC refrigerator, two Pompanette helm and companion chair, mesh front window cover, cockpit bench seating, transom door to the built in swim platform, built in stairs to the flybridge, transom fresh water shower, Danforth anchor, Guest remote spotlight, Lofrans electric anchor windlass with remote operation from the flybridge, four rod holders.
- Salesman Remarks
- With her meticulous owner, fresh water storage and light use and professional maintenance Just Luckier shows much newer than a 1997. With the recent purchase of a new boat, the seller has no need for two so this nice 55 Sedan Bridge is seriously for sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.