- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 47 is a two owner boat. It was kept in fresh water, (Lake Michigan, Harbor Springs) indoor heated, stored winters until the fall of 2011 when it came to the North Branch of the St. Lucie River (fresh water) where it is now. Every service is up to date, and the boat recently went through (2012 / 2013) extensive updating including new hard top, paint, electronics and interior.
- Garmin 7212 (2 screens helm deck) Flybridge Garmin GHC 10 Autopilot Icom VHF Radio Icom AIS Transponder Plotter Compass GPS VHF Radar TV set Radio
- Inside Equipment
- Bow thruster Electric bilge pump Manual bilge pump Air conditioning Heating Hot water Microwave oven Refrigerator – Sub Zero Deep freezer
- Electrical Equipment
- Generator (Northern Lights 595 hours)
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Cockpit table Cockpit shower Tender Electric windlass New 2012 Custom Flybridge Hardtop
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.