- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 1.7 DTi
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The "Fabulous Affair" is a custom designed 63' Starlite 2004 aluminum catamaran that was built for use in salt water operation. The hull is reinforced and the high shear of the hulls and bow are designed for coastal cruising. A great snorkel, dive boat and/or excursion party vessel.
A major refit was completed in 2010 in preparation for Coast Guard "T" boat certification, 50 passengers with 10 live aboard guests in mind. Railing heights and other structural safety requirements for compliance with USCG commercial regulations are completed. Refit included; 4 new luxury staterooms, commercial galley & topside Tiki Bar. Two Full heads, three showers, and 4 staterooms plus 2 crew quarters provide plenty of room for large parties or extended family getaways.
Powered with twin Mercruiser 1.7 DTi (120 HP) Turbo Charged, inter-cooled diesel engines and diesel Onan Generator, Fabulous Affair is economical to operate and maintain. The interior is fully air conditioned and large opening windows provide plenty of light and fresh air when the A/C or heat is not needed.
Currently used as a 4-Bedroom "Floating Rental Condo" with steady income, this well-appointed yacht can be used as a private yacht, ideal for a large family, or with the addition of some required safety improvements; can be certified by the USCG as a high capacity commercial vessel capable of producing substantial income. Come take a look and you can decide how you want to use this very versatile vessel.
Call to schedule a personal inspection.
- This is a highly versatile boat with accommodations found in only much larger vessels. Three decks provide ample space for large parties, live aboard scuba diving, snorkeling or eco tourism. Four luxury staterooms, custom cherry hardwood beds and cabinets. Conformal foam mattresses, #2 Stateroom converts to massage tables or 4 bunk beds. Two crew berths with private storage cabinets. Vessel has a total of 9 beds in the 6 staterooms. Equipped for 50 commercial passengers. Upper deck has la arge Tiki Bar, Hot Tub, six lounge chairs and seating for 12 in the lounge area. Space for wedding chapel or memorial services. Middle deck has a fully-equipped Commercial Galley with plenty of storage, counter-space, serving bar and dining area for 12 guests. FRP internal walls for durability & easy maintenance Bomar Hatches and port lights 110V & 12V lighting in all room & areas safety deck floors on middle deck High Aluminum USCG approved Safety rails throughout 3 Air Conditioning units
- Commercial Galley set up to serve large parties or several live-aboard guests. Galley is fully equipped with new Stainless Steel appliances, pots, pans, utensils and prep areas. 26cu ft. side by side S/S refrigerator Jenn-Aire S/S trash compactor Induction cooking stove tops S/S Commercial grade Microwave S/S 3 tub sink Serving counter that opens forward to bow Great Lighting Ample Cabinets & storage
- Both Helms are set up with complete independent redundant systems: (2) 6" Ritchie Compass (Both Helms) (2) Complete Sets of analog Engine Gauges (Both Helms) JRF Radar, Map, GPS (Lower Helm) Raymarine Depth Sounder (Lower Helm) Garmin 3010 Color GPS Chartplotter Depth Sounder (Upper Helm)
- Electrical Systems
- 220/110V Electrical System with isolated 12V system. Retrofit included re-wiring entire electrical system and upgrade to ABYC standards including Blue Seas 12V control panel in preparation for Coast Guard "T" Certification. System features are: 50 Amp shore power 12 Kw Westerbeke Generator (Sound enclosure) Vertilift Muffler House Battery w/ isolated charger Individual start battery for each engine Separate House Batteries
- Bilge Deck
- Two Private berths located midship on each pontoon for Captain & Crew Quarters. Captains Quarters have private access through Galley floor on Starboard hull. Crew Quarters are also midship with access through the office on the Port hull.
- Main Deck
- The main deck has five lockable boarding gates. A combination of carpet and safety deck provides a non slip surface that is very easy to maintain. The fore deck has an outdoor dining area with plenty of storage. The deck easily converts to the heart of your dive operation. Plans were for an overhead filling station located on the upper deck. Compressor location has been wired and is ready for the equipment to be installed. Two identical cabins are accessed from the fore deck and offer private luxury for your guest. Each cabin has cherry cabinets, flat screen TV and fabulous conformal foam mattress. Mid-ship houses the Galley and serving area. Starboard side has a large and fully equipped Galley, #2 Convertible Stateroom, Master Stateroom. The Port side has an office, two full size heads, full shower and combo washer dryer. A romantic aft deck has an out door shower and two access platforms with over-sized ladders for easy boarding while wearing dive gear. Fore Deck 4 Equipment lockers Windless & Anchor Locker Dining Area 30 Dive Tank Storage Dive Tank Filling Station (Design & Wiring ONLY) 110V & 12V Lighting Commercial Galley (See Galley Specs) Guest Stateroom (11x11) Staterooms boast: Custom Cherry Cabinets, Cherry Beds (convert to Massage Tables) (2) Forward Cabins w/ private entrance, Conformal full size mattresses, TV Private Ships office, with computer Desk, shelving & storage (2) Separate Heads Large Shower w/ Fiberglass enclosure Combo Washer & Dryer Large Viewing Area Aft Transom Shower SCUBA recovery Platform & Ladders
- Upper Deck- "Party Deck"
- The Party deck is where you and your guests will want to spend most of your time. Ample space for everything under the sun; star gazing, watching firework displays, bands, corporate presentations, lounging and games. A 5-person Hot Tub is in the center of the deck. Semi private sun bathing area with 6 zero gravity lounge chairs. Forward of the hot tub is an outdoor salon with seating for 12. A custom Tiki bar has 6 full size bar stools, refrigerator/sandwich station, ice maker, Microwave/ Convection Oven and a Beer Keg refrigerator. Forward of the bar is the upper helm with full instrumentation and a larg sae screen Garmin 3010 in a pod. A Bimini top with Sunbrella fabric provide shelter from the sun and rain.
- This 63', 2004 Starlite Custom Catamaran, is powered by twin light weight and highly efficient MerCruiser 1.7 DTi (120 HP) Turbo Charged, inter-cooled diesel engines with only 700 hours. The 12 Kw Westerbeke Generator with an enclosed sound box is just forward of the starboard engine below the Master Stateroom. All New Vertilift Mufflers were installed in 2011 to make this a very quiet running vessel.
- Safety Equipment & Extras
- Prior to the retrofit in 2010 of this vessel the owner hired a Marine surveyor to make recommendations to this vessel in preparation for the Coast Guard "T" certification. The Marine Survey Report with Recommendations will convey with this boat. 50 Commercial Life Preservers 1500# Crane/Davit w/ Electric winch All Bedding & Service Items included Large fully stocked medicine cabinets Fire Extinquishers First aid kit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.