- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BellaDonna is a gorgeous trawler that has recently gone major renovations including 6 new 51 gallon aluminum fuel tanks and mahogany flooring in the master stateroom. This particular yachtfish / cockpit model is rare and desirable, as it has a layout that provides the best of all worlds for cruising, fishing, diving, or liveaboard use. Powered by economical twin 120hp Ford Lehman diesels you can comfortably cruise and burn only 5 gallons per hour @ 8 knots. This is a very roomy two stateroom boat with a master bath and separate tub/shower and a 2nd heads.
Seller would also consider a smaller day cruiser as a partial trade.
- Danforth anchor with chain Electric windlass Bimini and full Eisen glass in upper helm station Sundeck hardtop Dinghy davits Bow pulpit, rails Boarding gates Swim platform
- Salon area
- Lower helm with stool L shaped settee New porthole windows Teak grab rails 110v outlets overhead lighting Mahogany floors
- Master stateroom and head
- Walk around queen size bed Plenty of storage Master bath with tub and shower Door access to outside sundeck Double hanging storage locker Vanity dressing area
- Garmin GPS Raytheon L265 depth finder Windlass NO Autopilot or Radar
- Features in the galley are a microwave and refrigerator. No longer has a propane stove but could be installed as the lines are still there for it. Ample storage for kitchen items
- Additional Information
- Northern lights generator 4.5kw, spacious saloon, huge covered sundeck, rear fishing cockpit and transom door, teak swim platform, spacious flybridge and full walkaround deck. A/C units are surface mount and easily repaired/maintained in salon and aft stateroom. All of her teak was refinished and cetol'd both in and out, including fore and aft decking. Most of the windows were replaced and re-sealed. New bimini top and bridge enclosure and 4 new heavy duty batteries that have recently been installed. Note* Engine hours are different due to a cylinder being replaced on starboard engine and the engine meter was reset. Some electronics will need to be replaced as they are old and outdated (radar is not functioning).
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Out of State Buyers can buy and use their boat in Beautiful Florida for 180 Days with No Florida Sales/Use Tax - Ask me how! Contact Susan Chaplin directly at 239-571-2365 or email@example.com