- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Up-to-date maintenance records
Bottom paint and wax annually
MORE PHOTOS TO COME ONCE SHE IS OUT OF WINTER STORAGE
The highly sought after Sealine 410 Statesman offers an excellent blend of modern flybridge styling, a luxurious owners’ aft cabin and useful aft cockpit rarely found at this size. This Sealine has several updates. Canvas, window screens, door screen, aft deck enclosure Isinglass were replaced, new Lewmar windlass, galley refrigerator, salon AC, Lenco trim tabs, hot water heater, Xantrex TC20 Battery Charger and several others. This vessel is a MUST-SEE.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Sealine 410 Statesman preceded the Sealine F43 and with the exception of a slightly extended bathing platform on the F43 they are the same boat. They offer great value being very well equipped and spacious flybridge cruisers. The spacious interior can accommodate 8 comfortably, and includes a large owner’s cabin aft with en-suite shower room and separate en-suite heads with hand basin. The forward cabin has en-suite access to the main heads via a door from the cabin. The main heads also has a shower and hand basin. The galley area has a dinette opposite which converts to a double when required, and the saloon area makes up the forth double. The Volvo Diesels have only completed 800 hours from new.
- Forward Cabin
- Large offset double berth with hanging locker, storage lockers and opening hatch with fitted blind.
- Separate head compartment to port with an electric flush marine toilet fed to holding tank, wash basin, shower, mirror and stowage.
- Galley & Lower Dinette
- L-shaped galley to port with high gloss work surfaces and equipped with a 2-burner electric hob (new 2011), microwave (new 2012), refrigerator, twin stainless steel sinks and ample stowage space. There is a U-shaped dinette opposite which can also convert to a double berth if required separated by curtain. Steps leading up to main salon.
- Wheelhouse Salon
- Large raised helm position to starboard offering very good visibility with an entertainment unit comprising of a Freeview TV receiver and storage to port. Spacious seating area to starboard which can convert into a double berth with settee, drinks fridge and further storage areas to port. Steps up to aft cockpit through sliding glass door and steps down to aft cabin.
- Aft Cabin
- Large island double berth, dressing table and excellent storage in hanging lockers and drawers. Ensuite head compartment with marine toilet fed to holding tank, wash basin, shower, mirror and stowage.
- Galley & Salon
- Microwave oven Refrigerator/Freezer Ample counter space and storage Galley to port Double burner electric stove Twin SS sink Dinette opposite to starboard Drinks refrigerator in aft of salon CD/Radio
- Two staterooms with master aft with walk around queen Separate head and shower Double forward with head/shower Large salon area with teak and holly sole and trim The superior accommodation provides eight berths in two separate cabins plus the convertible lower dinette & salon.
- Swim platform Swim ladder Cockpit enclosure Anchor with chain Electric anchor windlass operated by foot controls on bow and at both helms Stainless steel pulpit, side deck and grab rails White vinyl flybridge seating, sunpad and cockpit cushions Flybridge screen, helm seat and sunpad covers Aft cockpit canopy and flybridge cover Transom shower with hot and cold water supply Stainless steel davits Fenders
- Electronics & Helm
- Speedometer Autohelm ST600 Autopilot Jensen AM/FM/CD/AUX input with upper helm & salon zones- installed 06/2006 Autohelm Depth Gauge Garmin GPS MAP 3010C w/ Radar Integration/Overlap Cockpit speakers Icom VHF IC-M402 with upper helm command Mic- installed 05/2005 CD player Garmin GMS20 Radar- installed 05/2005 DVD player TV Compass Windshield wipers
- 12v Batteries (3) All new 2010 8D’s Windlass Bilge pumps (6); 2 manual / 4 electric 50 amp Shore Power AC Units (4) with AC zones (4) Hot Water Heaters (2) Battery Charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo TAMD63 800 hours Westerbeke generator- 1020 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.