- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAINTAINED WITH AN "OPEN" CHECK BOOK FROM DAY ONE, BY A KNOWLEDGABLE BOAT OWNER!
EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN TIARA 3800 ...
...GET READY FOR SUMMER!
Step on board and see that the 70 square foot cockpit on the 3800 Open can be outfitted for fishing, cruising and entertaining alike.
The cabin interior is highlighted with a Honey Ash interior and Teak and Holly soles. The double pedestal berth is forward and perfect for overnights on the water. The U-shaped settee to starboard, converts into a double berth or Pullman berth. The galley is to port with all the amenities for cooking a meal or preparing snacks with plenty of storage for a stay at the islands, or having cocktails and watching a great California sunset at the docks, all while keeping those on board well satisfied.
Powered by twin Caterpillar 3208’s with 600 original engine hours and maintained with an open check book by the owner. The engine room is a "10", well laid out for service work and ample room on the outbound sides of the engines. An 8 kW Onan generator completes the 120 volt electrical service for offshore runs and island time.
BONUS: Hard bottom Caribe center console with Honda 4-stroke 40 hp engine
MAKE THIS TIARA YOURS BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES!
- Honey Ash interior with Teak and Holly Sole Double pedestal berth forward with plenty of storage below, hanging lockers, and hull side shelves. Enclosed head: Dual access from either the owner's stateroom or the salon. Includes: Corian counter tops with sink, mirrored vanity, electric toilet, storage cabinet, opening hatch with a separate shower stall, including sliding door and sump pump. Salon: U-shaped dinette with table and storage compartments below; converts to a double berth and also as a Pullman style berth. Galley: Corian Counter tops, stainless steel double sink with pressure water system, recessed 2-burner electric cook top, exhaust fan, built-in Black and Decker coffee maker, Samsung Microwave, AC/DC refrigerator/freezer and ample storage. (6) Opening ports with screens Overhead lighting Sony stereo system with speakers in the salon, forward stateroom and cockpit hull sides. (2) LG 24" flat Screen TV's with VCR and stereo systems Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning (Dual Units) Village Marine 400 GPD water maker
- Cockpit and Deck Equipment
- Custom curved windshield, sheer lines, reverse transom, and integrated bow pulpit. Over 70 square foot of cockpit space set up for fishing or cruising in style. Huge fish hold in the aft cockpit area or use as a storage locker for gear and diving equipment. Hard top with windows overhead, great for fresh air while cruising or just relaxing in your slip. Over-sized power helm seat (starboard) Sony remote control at helm with Kenwood speakers Air conditioning at helm station Airflow via the center ventilating window section with power actuator is great for airflow while cruising or just sitting on a mooring. Molded-in navigation chart table, port-side forward, with drink holders Acrylic sliding door on center then down to the salon area to starboard and galley to port. Wet bar with Raritan ice maker behind the drivers seat, starboard side Curved lounge settee (port side) with storage and cooler Aft facing seat to starboard behind the steering station Bait and tackle prep station with circulating live well for the fishermen on board Walk-through transom door, plus swim step and mounted stainless steel ladder Rod holders in the gunnels, plus extra rod holders mounted port and starboard upper sides Cockpit combing bolsters Cockpit hot and cold shower Spreader lights Cockpit lights Under water lights Under water camera (feeds to the TV in the salon) Fresh and salt water wash downs Cockpit carpet Swim step with electric davit system for the center console Hydraulic deck lift for complete engine access and service work Windlass anchoring with chain and rode Window canvas covers and full cockpit canvas covers
- Electronics and Navigation
- Simrad CE 40 GPS/Plotter Furuno 4 Kw Radar with open array antenna Robertson AP20 Auto Pilot ICom M-59 VHF radio Dytec temperature gauge Bennett trim tabs Electric windlass
- 120/12 volt electrical panel with breakers Remote battery charger panel with system setup 12 volt / 120 volt master distribution panel under the steps, amp meter and reverse polarity indicator on a monitoring panel Onan 8 kW generator 12 volt Inverter battery bank Engine starting battery bank 50 amp shore power cord Glendenning cable recoiler Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning
- Engine and Mechanical
- CAT 3208 DITA diesel engines 435 hp per engine (fresh water cooled) Cruise in the 20's; Max speed about 30 knots Engine Hours: Port (621); Starboard (618) Teleflex hydraulic steering system with 22" destroyer wheel Bronze axe head rudders and struts Water-cooled shaft logs Dual VDO engine instrumentation Racor fuel filters Oil change system Automatic fire extinguishing system Fresh paint Engine room is a "10"
- Additional Equipment
- Hard bottom Caribe Center Console with Honda 4-stroke 40 hp engine Electric davit system with remote control 400 Gallon a day water maker
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.