- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Leading Edge Technology in an Immanently Sea-worthy Vessel!
This beautiful Turkish built trawler is one of the best on the market for the money. She can be shipped to Fort Lauderdale for approximately $20,000 and for a total cost of $195,000, she will provide many years of sea worthy, pleasurable and inexpensive boating.
The “Real Deal” in Propulsion!
Her “All-Green” environmentally friendly, diesel-electric hybrid propulsion system opens up worlds of economical, long range cruising. When operated electronically, she moves along silently, emitting zero exhaust gases, while reducing the need for an on board generator as well as a second “get home” engine. She can be recharged while ashore or when under diesel power!
Come, Give Her a Try!
Arrangements can be made to see and test this unique trawler in Izmir, Turkey. If you decide to stay on board and own one of these wonderful vessels, we’ll pay for your airfare.*
*Compensation will occur at closing. Airfare restricted to round trip, economy class to and from Istanbul from any destination in North America including Alaska and Hawaii.
- She has a 10 foot beam and a 2.5 foot draft, so she's a perfect and inexpensive entry for voyaging the Great Loop, the Inter Coastal Waterway, the Bahamas, Keys or Caribbean. She is powered by a single 250 HP Iveco 6-cylinder diesel engine with 158 gallons of fuel capacity, which feeds into a "state of the art" hybrid power system. She has two staterooms, one a v-berth forward and the second on the port side just aft of the dinette. She has a small salon and dinette and sleeps six with the dinette converting to a twin berth. Both staterooms contain ensuite heads, which is unusual in a boat this size. Her pilot house has port and starboard entry doors and great visibility around the vessel in all directions. The boat is trailer-able allowing access to both salt and fresh water cruising. (2) Pilothouse doors at helm for easy access to bow Bow thruster for easy maneuverability (2) Staterooms, with dinette, sleeps six Master cabin with double berth and bi-fold privacy door Froward stateroom with an Island berth, separate head and shower 15+ knot cruise speed Trailerable
- Master Cabin, Forward
- Large double berth with storage under Hanging wardrobe Upholstered 3 port holes and hatch Privacy door Ensuite head with toilet, shower, sink and table, drawers, and port hole
- (2) Sliding doors to the bow (4) Fixed, (1) hinged window with great visibility (2) Pilot seats Engine gauges Combi GPS chart plotter and fish finder
- Dinette with adjustable table which converts to a double berth 2-hub burner Sink and table Microwave Refrigerator Locker and drawers (5) Large sliding windows Sliding door to pool TV and music system
- Transom door Swim platform Swim ladder Hot & cold shower Shore power Rod holders Ladder to roof
- Engine & Technical Equipment
- 6.7 liter 150 hp, 6-cylinder Iveco diesel engine Engine blowers Bilge pumps Stainless steel fuel tank Stainless steel fresh water tank Stainless steel holding tank Macerator
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.