- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2GM20 FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
PRICE REDUCED $5,000 8/11/2014
Windragon has just returned from the Bahamas and is ready to go again. This easily single handed vessel offers extremely shoal draft and a mast height of 39 feet. For those wishing to sail the west coast of Florida and take the Lake Okeechobee short cut to the Bahamas, here’s your boat.
Owner is motivated!
- This vessel has a two stateroom layout. The master stateroom is forward with a V-berth with filler cushions. The guest quarters are under the cockpit. The head is aft to starboard. The salon has facing settees with a large centerline mounted fold out table. The galley is aft to starboard and offers nice accommodations for the cook. Between the port settee and the head is the navigation station. All interior joinery is teak with a satin finish. Galley and bathroom counters are laminate. Teak and holly sole.
- Port and starboard face to face settees with fold out table. Makes into a very large berth. Centerline mounted pedestal table for dining or entertaining. Blue fabric cushions. Book and storage shelves outboard of settees. Opening overhead hatch with screen. Storage under settees. Several storage cabinets. Non-opening windows. (2) 120V AC Outlets. (1) 12VDC outlet. (1) Overhead fluorescent light. Vinyl headliner. Teak staved hull liner. Barometer. (2) Reading lights. (2) Stereo speakers.
- Navigation Station
- Forward-facing center is to starboard between the settee and head. Large flip-up chart table with storage inside. Electrical panel with master DC electrical panel with 12 - 12VDC branch breakers. Electrical panels. 12VDC fan. Guest battery monitor. Chart light. Overhead light. 120 VAC outlet. 12VDC outlet. Apelco 4500+ VHF radio (new antenna and cable 2013).
- L-Shaped galley is aft to starboard. Laminate counter tops. Plumbed for hot and cold pressurized water. Flip up extension counter. Top loading refrigerator with freezer (Adler Barbour 12VDC (2012). Eno (2) burner propane stove with oven. LP gas control. Double stainless steel sinks with covers. Ample storage under sink. (7) Storage lockers. (1) 120VAC outlet. (1) 12VDC outlet. Wine glass rack. (2) 12VDC fans. Opening side port light with screen.
- Master Stateroom / Forward Cabin
- Large double V-berth with storage under. Overhead hatch with screen. (2) Opening port lights with screens. Hanging locker. (1) 12VDC fan. Book and storage shelves port and starboard. (1) Reading light. (1) Overhead fluorescent light. Carpeted head liner. Vinyl hull liner.
- Master Head
- Jabsco manual flush marine toilet. Laminate countertops. Sink with pressurized water. Deck pump out discharge flange. Macerator pump discharge (2012). (1) Dorade type vent. (1) Overhead light. (1) Florescent overhead light. Hand shower. Solar controller. Battery monitor. Fold down seat over toilet. (3) Storage lockers.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is aft. Queen sized berth is under the cockpit. (2) Opening port lights with screens. (1) Fan. (1) 12VDC outlet. (1) Overhead florescent light. (1) Reading light. Storage under the berth.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Autohelm WP5000 with wireless remote. Standard Horizon wind machine. Standard Horizon depth sounder. Standard Horizon Knot log meter. Garmin 546S plotter (6/2011). 5” Plastimo compass. Stereo with cockpit speakers in cockpit and salon.
- (1) Lead acid 4D battery (house bank) with total capacity of 135 amp hours. (1) Lead acid battery for engine starting (2013). Pro Mariner Dura 30/50 battery charger. 60 Amp alternator. Electrical panel with (12) 12V DC breakers, (8) fuse sub panel. 120VAC panel with main breakers and (4) branch breakers. (1) 30 amp AC dockside inlet. (1) 50' 30 amp Shore power cord. (2) 130watts solar panels (2013). BlueSky 2512i-HV solar controller (2013). Guest SVS battery monitor.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Engine panel in port coming. Edson steering pedestal. Offshore style bimini. Cockpit table. Deep seat locker to port. (2) 2" Cockpit scuppers. Double lifelines with stainless steel bow and stern rails. Masthead anchor light. Steaming light. Foredeck light, Navigation lights. Mechanical anchor windlass. Double anchor roller. Large anchor locker in fore deck. (2) Anchors, one with chain (100') the other with chain and rode
- Sails and Rigging
- Aluminum sparand boom. Stainless steel rigging. Main with full batten. 120% Roller furling genoa. Traveler. (2) Barborosa 44 2 speed self-tailing primary winches. (2) Barborosa 301 speed halyard/reefing winches. Furlex roller furling (in need of repair). Slab reefing. Multi part vang system. Inboard genoa track and cars. Windex masthead fly.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details.
- Single 27hp Yanmar 3GM30 fresh water cooled engine. Rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil pan. Traditional shaft drive. Mechanical fuel pump. (3) Blade fixed propeller. Electric bilge pump. Manual bilge pump
- Optional Equipment / Extras
- Solar panels. Bimini. Dodger. Electric windlass. Outboard engine bracket.
- Additional Items
- 10’10” Advanced inflatable dinghy (2013). 15 HP Marine outboard. Dinghy engine mount on stern rail. Engine spares convey.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Listing Agent - Jerry Wheeler - 830-377-7463