- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 GXI MPI DP (FWC)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just Listed!!! Fresh Water Chris Craft with only 50 hrs. This 28 Corsair has a single 420HP Volvo 8.1L GXI MPI Dual Prop I/O with Fresh Water Cooling and Selectable Exhaust. The Heritage II option package has Teak Rails, Swim Platform and a Foredeck Centerpiece. Other options include a removable Teak Cockpit Table, Cockpit Refrigerator,Battery Charger, Vac-U Flush head with Dockside Pump Out, Remote Control Anchor Windlass with Stainless Steel Anchor and a Striking Burgundy hull with a Tan Stripe Boot Stripe. A Raymarine 435 GPS/Chartplotter with a Navionics Gold Great Lakes Chip.
- Cabin with V-Berth Custom stainless steel freestanding “Speedster”windshield Vacu-flush toilet Stainless steel thru-hull fittings Entertainment console with wet bar, refrigerator and storage Trademark Chris-Craft “Tumblehome aft”
- Adjustable double helm seat Compass Custom Chris-Craft gauge package Custom mahogany steering wheel Drink holders In-dash LCD depth finder Marine AM/FM stereo CD w/ 4 speakers and in-dash remote control Tilt Steering Perforated custom dash
- Automatic bilge pump Bilge blower(s) Binnacle mount control(s) Dual battery trays with battery switch and isolator Fuel tank with anti-siphon valve(s) and electric sending unit(s) Power steering Pressure water system w/ 35-gallon capacity Remote oil filter Stainless steel trumpet horn(s)
- Cockpit Canvas and Bimini Top to match hull Sun pad Cockpit refrigerator Teak cockpit table Heritage Package II Chrome cockpit lights Teak center forward deck piece Teak covering boards (full deck rail) Teak handrails on foredeck Teak swim platform Battery Charger Selectable Exhaust Transom mount switch Vacu-flush toilet system (with dockside pumpout) Windlass with remote control and stainless steel anchor
- Standard Equipment
- Bimini top with colorfast acrylic fabric (concealed on closed transom) Bow and stern eyes, stainless steel Bronze transom drain Chris-Craft custom embroidered pennant & U.S. Flag kit Swim platform with ladder Foredeck anchor locker Gel coated bilge area Hydraulic Trim tabs International navigation lighting Meets ABYC, USCG standards Mooring cleats, pop-up stainless steel NMMA certification Oil drip pan PVC rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert Ski tow, stainless steel Stainless steel bow light cover with pop-up cleat Stainless steel deck rails Stainless steel engine hatch logo Stainless steel fill plates Stainless steel thru-hulls Stainless steel windshield frame with tempered glass Tumblehome aft Vinylester resin barrier coat Cockpit beverage holders Cockpit bolsters Courtesy lighting Engine hatch with power lift Entertainment center with wet bar and storage L-shaped portside seat Lockable glove box Port and/or starboard entry steps Removable carpet Self-bailing cockpit Side storage areas Single level cockpit w/dual consoles Ski storage locker Stainless steel hand rails Transom shower 12V lighting Carbon monoxide detector
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.