- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 871 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Many recent upgrades!!!
The perfect opportunity for someone wanting to jump over the center console and into an affordable, comfortable, immaculate, economical two stateroom two head sportfish.
This boat was owned by an engineer that kept extensive and accurate records of all maintenance performed from day of purchase. Bilges are spotless, exterior has been recently painted and interior softgoods have been updated.
Engines freshwater flushed after a day’s running with easy to use flush system!!!!
- Main Salon
- Recently Redone: Leatherette Sofa To Starboard Two Swivel Chairs To Port New Carpet New Headliner Recovered Lambrequins Mini Blinds Recessed Overhead Lighting Lamp Lighting Custom Hi/Lo Teak Cocktail Table With Folding Extensions Liquor Locker Ice Maker Hidden 19” TV AM/FM/CD Player Small Dryer
- Below to Starboard Featuring: Teak Cabinetry And Drawers Above And Below Counter Stainless Steel Sink Formica Counter Tops Recently Recovered Floor Panasonic Micro Wave Kenmore Upright Refrigerator With Freezer Compartment Abundant Storage Areas
- Day/Guest Head to Starboard in Companionway
- Forward Stateroom
- Over/Under Berths to Port Dresser and Cabinets to Starboard Recent Hull Liner and Head Liner Hanging Locker Escape/Ventilation Hatch Mattress Covers Pillow Shams
- Port Stateroom
- Twin Berths w/Filler Night Table Hanging Locker Access to Private Head w/Stall Shower Escape/Ventilation Hatch
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor w/ Chain and Nylon Rode Lee Outriggers Tournament Fighting Chair w/ Cover 7 Flush Mount Lee Rod Holders In Cover Boards Transom Door w/ Gate Cockpit Freezer Cockpit Control Station Tackle Lockers Washdown Outlets Engine Flush Inlet Fuel Tank Site Gauges Huge Indeck Live Well Givens Life Raft
- Electronics & Helm
- Half Tower w/ Vent Hatches In Hardtop Ladder Back Helm Seat Helm Station Cover Windshield Three Sided Eisenglass Hydraulic Steering Danforth 6” Compass Icom M80 & Standard Horizon VHFs Sea 222 Single Sideband Robertson Ap100 Auto Pilot w/ Remote Standard Horizon GPS 170c Plotter Furuno Digital GPS Navigator Simrad Nse 12 GPS Uniden Digital Depth Dytek Digital Depth Furuno Fcv585 Color Recorder Handheld Spotlight Pioneer AM/FM/CD Player
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit Diesel 871 Ti, 1982 Spare Shaft Spare Wheels Air Conditioning Hydraulic Steering Kidde Fire System Trim Tabs Oberdofer Oil Change Pump Clear Seas Electronic Barnacle Cleaner Onan Generator AC/DC Distribution Panel Alarm System Shore Power Cord AC/DC Lighting
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.