- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LOW HOURS AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2003 SILVERTON 35 MOTOR YACHT IS AN EXCELLENT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 8.1-litre 385-hp MPI Gas Engine's with only 102 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units), (2) Heads w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, (3) Television's, 7.3kw Generator, Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed/Trip, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot), Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Dripless Shaft Log's, NEW 2013 Full Canvas Package (Full Bridge Enclosure & Aft-Deck Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround, Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Original owner boat with only 102-original hours! Note dripless shaft log's, electrical oil change system, all new canvas in 2013 ($12,000.00), bottom paint fresh annually, polish/waxed annually, custom covers for all seating & helm area. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Silverton is a remarkably spacious motor yacht considering her modest length—and the price is certainly competitive. Built on a modified-V hull with prop pockets and a wide beam, the wide-open interior of the Silverton 34 is dominated by a lavish, full-beam salon with a convertible sofa, four-person dinette, and roomy step-down galley. Note that the forward head is spilt with the shower stall to starboard. Topside, Silverton’s trademark “BridgeWalk” allows passage from the aft deck to the bridge and foredeck without climbing a ladder. A hardtop, bow pulpit, underwater exhausts, and aft-deck wet bar were standard.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Full-Size Berth, Hanging Storage Locker to Port, Drawer Storage, Television Forward Head w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower (Note Split Head Layout w/Stall-Shower to Starboard & Head to Port) Salon w/U-Shaped Dinette Forward to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table, Sofa Aft to Starboard (Converts to Berth), Salon Entertainment Center Custom Blinds & Designer Curtains & Draperies Throughout, Designer Mattress Covers in Staterooms Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Hanging Storage Locker, Drawer Storage, Television, En-Suite Head w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Innerspring Mattresses in Staterooms Furniture Quality Cherry Cabinetry Central Vacuum System Cabin Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Corian Countertops Amtico Hardwood Flooring Microwave / Convection Oven Stove (2-Burner Electric) Refrigerator w/Freezer (Full-Size)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum Log w/Depth/Speed/Water-Temp Fishfinder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar Autopilot Sound System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger Generator 7.5-kw w/Sound-Shield (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Emergency Start System (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In Dockside Cable TV Connection
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Transom Door Fender Holders Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting Aft Deck Factory Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (Fresh Annually) Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Fly-Bridge Enclosure, Aft Deck Enclosure w/Screens, Custom Covers for all Seating & Helm Area); Note Canvas New in 2013 ($12,000.00!) Freshwater Washdown Engine Sync. Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Log's Electrical Oil Change System (Engine's & Generator) OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Silverton 35 Motor Yacht is as luxurious as the 45, but in a smaller, more economical package. Beautiful cherry woods and genuine Corian abound in this Silverton. Two full staterooms ensure privacy, two full heads with stall showers mean convenience, and an entertainment-size salon and galley complete the package.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 441-1349, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.