- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Only Catalina 315 available on the used market.
Recent $21,000 price drop
This is a well equipped boat with many upgrades over a stock boat. Fully commissioned and ready to go sailing.
The availability of this vessel for sale presents the rare opportunity for someone to purchase a practically new boat on the used market. Her extremely low hours of use have been comprised of a few daysails in the bay and some quiet afternoons entertaining her owners at the dock. She is in prisitine condition as one would expect of a vessel of this recent age and low use.
Offers are strongly encouraged.
Please call and make an appointment to view her today.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Catalina 315 sails into the global marketplace with all the style and refinement of the larger Catalina 5 Series boats. With core attributes of the award-winning 445 and 355, the 315 includes features that are not found in many of the world's yachts, yet come standard with the Catalina 5 Series: a watertight StrikeZone collision bulkhead, the SecureSocket mast support system that affords superior load resolution and watertight integrity; the DeepDefense rudder system for failsafe steering, and the T-Beam MastStep™ structure that has all the benefits of a deck-stepped mast and the strength of a keel-stepped mast. All the best elements of the 5 Series Catalinas are replicated in the 315. You'll find a bold emphasis on strength, lead keels, sleek low profile cabin design, ergonomically correct cockpits that are optimized for efficiency, with great visibility from the helm. Plus, all the classic warmth and ambience that only a teak interior creates.
- Exterior Desription
- The Catalina 315 has a nciely laid out deck for sailing with plenty of room to move about. The side decks are wide and flat for ease of access when going forward. The cockpit is roomy enough to handle four adults comfortably while sailing or relaxing o the hook. Lines are all run back to the cockpit to minimize the need to go forward while underway. This boat is equipped with the standard Selden rig featuring in mast mainsail furling and complimentary furling 135% headsail to make dousing the sails quite easy. For protection from the elements, she is also equipped with a dodger, bimini, and custom cockpit cushions for added comfort.
- Interior Description
- The interior of the Catalina 315 is quite spacious thanks to her generous 11ft 7in beam. All of the joinery is of nicely finished teak with solid wood trim and teak and holly style cabin sole. Entering down the companionway steps, there is a navigation station to starboard with settee forward and access to the guest cabin aft. To Port is a large U-shaped dinette with a drop down table that converts into a double berth. Just aft is the galley with centerline sink and plenty of storage. The cabins are nicely appointed and provide plenty of space for overnight guests. Forward is a traditional V-berth which is separated from the main salon by the head comartment and hanging locker storage. Starboard aft is another guest cabin with double berth.
- Raymarine I70 Tridata Raymarine c95 GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine 4KW HD Radar Dome Standard Horizon VHF with Ram Mike and AIS
- Additional Options
- Dodger and Bimini with Hand Rails and Connector Panel - Navy Blue Cockpit Cushions - Navy Blue Fiberglass Cockpit Table with Cover Canvas line bags, winch and hatch covers. Folding door enclosure Electric Windlass Additional Refrigeration/Freezer for Second Ice Box in Galley Microwave Oven Pleated Shades for Cabin Window Samsung TV with Inverter and Antenna Sony AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3 Stereo with Boase Speakers in Cockpit and Main salon Folding Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Brokers Comments
- The availability of this vessel for sale presents a tremendous opportunity for someone to purchase a practically new boat on the used market. Her extremely low hours of use have been comprised of a few daysails in the bay and some quiet afternoons entertaining her owners at the dock. She is in prisitine condition as one would expect of a vessel of this recent age and low use. This boat is seriously for sale and the owner will entertain all offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.