- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 270-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 11-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1995 CARVER 310 SANTEGO IS AN EXCELLENT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 350-cid 270-hp Gas Engine's (V-Drive Inboards) with only 600 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (1-Unit), Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Screened Cabin Door, Windlass Anchor, NEW Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure w/Strata-Glass & Sunbrella Material), Transom Shower, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records. Note recent canvas upgrade ($6,200.00), batteries new in 2013. Located off-site, appointment required for showing.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Entry-level buyers seeking a maxi-volume family cruiser with the amenities of a small apartment will find much to like in the 310 Santego. Introduced in 1994, she was built on a beamy modified-V hull with an integral swim platform, a bow pulpit, and relatively high freeboard. Note the absence of side decks; the Santego’s full-width cabin is extended to the hullsides resulting in a notably spacious and wide-open interior. Stepping below from the small cockpit, the floorplan is arranged on a single level with the owner’s stateroom forward and lounge seating on both sides of the salon. The starboard dinette converts to a double berth, and the portside lounge converts to an upper and lower bunk and includes a privacy curtain. Additional features include a doublewide helm seat with guest seating forward, good engine access, cockpit shower, tran- som door, and swim platform with storage lockers.
- Forward Berth w/Hanging Storage Locker to Port Head Forward to Starboard (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Salon w/U-Shaped Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Sofa to Port (Converts to Upper/Lower Bunk w/Privacy Curtain) Sliding Cabin Door w/Screen Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (6-Gal) Refrigerator w/Freezer (AC/DC) Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (NEW 2013) (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Transom Door Fender Holders Transom Shower Note Center-line Walk-Through on Fly-Bridge to Forward Deck Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Horn Full Bridge Enclosure (NEWER w/Strata-Glass & Sunbrella Material) OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 13-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.