- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG Bravo 3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Chaparral 260 SSi is a solid, well-styled, and well-equipped boat for a fun day on the water whether it is for cruising or for water sports.
The cockpit design is very spacious and allows for a large 14-person maximum capacity. She has large wraparound lounge seating aft, with a swivel helm chair and companion seat. Behind the helm on the starboard side is a wet bar with sink and ice chest. Forward of the companion seat and built into the portside helm console is a lockable head/clothes changing compartment with operating sink and opening portal window. Further forward in the bow is another wraparound lounge seating area.
A day of fun on the water is made easy with the extended swim platform with integral boarding ladder and she has plenty of power for towing skiers and tubes with a Mercruiser 350MAG engine with Bravo III twin counter-rotating propellers.
What sets the Chaparral apart from other bow riders is its solid fiberglass deep-v hull and first class finishings. You will not find a smoother or more luxurious boat in its class!
She’s built on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull with an aggressive 22 degrees dead rise, making her a sturdy and capable boat that will smooth out fairly rough water.
Her first-class finishings include upgraded heavy-gauge vinyl seat coverings, a mahogany steering wheel, wood-grained instrument panel, and a removable cockpit table.
She has full canvas including bimini sun shade top and full camper enclosure with isinglass windows.
~ INCLUDES A VENTURE TANDEM-AXLE TRAILER AND A 4’ DINGHY WITH CRUISE N’ CARRY MOTOR!! ~
- Vessel Walkthrough
- OPTIONS: Swivel helm chair Swivel companion seat Pressure water system Wet bar with sink and ice chest Integrated ice chest under the bow seating Lockable head/clothes changing compartment Operating sink in head compartment Opening portal window in head compartment Marine portable toilet in head compartment Extended swim platform with integral boarding ladder Transom shower Huge in-floor storage lockers for skis, tubes, and kneeboards Bimini top canvas sun shade Camper canvas package with isinglass side windows Includes full complement of life preservers, two anchors, and a coast guard safety kit
- Electronics & Helm
- Mahogany steering wheel Wood-grained instrument panel Speedometer AM/FM/CD Stereo Marine VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Speedometer Techometer Depth finder
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercruiser 350MAG with Bravo III twin counter-rotating propellers Approximately 450 running hours total
- INCLUDES A VENTURE TANDEM-AXLE TRAILER AND A 4’ DINGHY WITH CRUISE N’ CARRY MOTOR!!
- Brokers Comments
- This boat will make your summer awesome! You owe it to yourself! We accept clean trade-ins towards the purchase of this or any other of our listings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.