- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Catalina 309 is a high quality cruiser racer that is both CE-A rated (unlimited offshore) and meets all the voluntary ABYC yacht standards. She features varnished teak interior and a lead keel. With an overall length of 32' 9", she is a big 31 footer. "Southern Exposure" is in exceptional condition. She has 2 private cabins, galley, head, sit down nav station and a large salon.
- Her interior feels much larger than her 31'. A private aft cabin, comfortable private v-berth forward, sit down chart table, spacious head and 6'2" headroom. Her salon seats six with a folding table. The galley has more drawers and locker than in most comparable sized yachts. She features a varnished teak interior, up-graded cream colored Ultra Leather Upholstery (wipes clean) and a non-skid cabin sole requires no maintenance.
- Front opening AC/DC stainless refrigerator w/freezer section Stainless 2-burner propane stove Deep stainless steel sink Microwave oven Lots of storage
- Raymarine Evolution Autopilot installed in March 2013 Raymarine ST60 Tridata speed and depth Raymarine wind package ICOM M422 VHF radio with cockpit remote Garmin GPS Map 540 Chartplotter with charts
- 30-amp shore power w/cord AC/DC Panel All wiring is color coded and tinned to prevent corrosion and meets strict ABYC standards Automatic battery charger 2- Deep cycle house battery 1- Sstarting battery 12-volt fans
- Economical Yanmar 3YM20 3-cylinder diesel w/ 401 hrs sips just .5 GPH at 2400 RPM
- Sails and Rigging
- In-mast furling Main 135% Furling Genny Ball Bearing Traveler Self tailing winches All halyards and furling control lines lead to cockpit
- Hull and Deck
- Lead wing keel w/ stainless steel bolts Bimini and windshield Closed Cell Cockpit cushions Anchor, chain, and rode Pedestal folding leather wrapped destroyer wheel 5" illuminated binnacle compass Walk-through transom w/removable helm seat Stern boarding ladder Hot/cold shower on stern Huge cockpit locker
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 523.00 sq ft I : 42.75 ft J : 12.00 ft P : 38.75 ft E : 13.75 ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Catalina 309 features include: 10 lbs LPG tank for stove, Cockpit locker with gull wing access hatch and a flat floor, Refrigerator/freezer with stainless interior, Automatically switches from D.C. to A.C. power, Two-burner stainless LPG stove with oven, Folding table in main cabin stores against the main bulkhead, Tie-rod structural system attaches rig to hull with leak-proof ball and socket chainplates, Sliding forward “V” berth filler for better access by day and a larger berth at night, Anchor locker with a built-in provision for an optional electric windlass, Hanging locker with drawers forward, Folding game table to starboard in main cabin, A.C./D.C. Electrical panel with room for expansion, Hanging locker in aft compartment, and Large double berth aft.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker Frank Hamilton CPYB for more information or to arrange a showing. 941-704-3300 e-mail email@example.com