- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3-litre 185-hp w/Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
EXCELLENT LAYOUT FOR CRUISING THIS 1986 WELLCRAFT 2800 MONTE CARLO OFFERS AN EXCELLENT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 4.3-litre 185-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrive and 891 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Portable Air-Conditioning Unit, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Camper-Top Canvas Package, Forward Deck Fender Holders, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, AM/FM Stereo System, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Entry-level 1980s sportboat lived up to Wellcraft promise of versatile layout, spirited performance at an affordable price. Roomy single-level cockpit with fold-down jump seat, removable transom seat is great for fishing, swimming, diving. Visibility from raised helm is very good. Open-plan interior with convertible dinette, complete galley, sleeps six. Note tall windshield, good engine access, standard bow pulpit. Beamy modified-V hull delivers stable, dry ride.
- Forward Berth w/Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Privacy Curtain, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Portable Air-Conditioning Unit
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker Fender Holders Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Horn (1) Windshield Wiper Camper-Top Canvas Package
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.