- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VESSEL HAS ONLY BEEN IN FRESH WATER
SINGLE OWNER VESSEL
ALWAYS KEPT IN A COVERED SLIP AND WINTER STORED INDOORS
All images provided in this brochure are Manufacturer’s images until boat is out of Winter Storage.
This 2004 480 Sea Ray Sedan Bridge is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer. She is a Single-owner, fresh water vessel with only 510 hours on her Cummins QSM-11s. All current service records are available and she has always been kept in a covered slip and winter stored indoors. She comes fully equipped with: the 3 stateroom layout, bridge & cockpit A/C, washer/dryer combo, bow thruster, cherry finish, black canvas option and so much more. Call to set up a viewing on this vessel…she won’t last long.
- Vessel Details
- Sea Ray got it right with the 480 Sedan Bridge, one of the best looking sedan cruisers of her era. Built on a fully cored hull with prop pockets to reduce the shaft angles, the 480 boasts a surprisingly large interior for a boat this size. Step through the sliding glass doors to a spacious salon with its electrically convertible sofa, dinette, and built-in entertainment center. Opposite, the large galley is designed with an island-style breakfast bar and under-counter refrigeration. There are three staterooms on the lower level including a full-size berth in the portside stateroom, twin bunks (and a washer/dryer combo) in the starboard stateroom, and a spacious master stateroom forward with an entertainment center. On deck, molded cockpit steps lead up to the bridge where wraparound lounge seating is located forward of an extremely well-designed helm console. Additional features include high-gloss interior cabinetry, an extended swim platform, transom storage, wide side decks, and a fiberglass hardtop.
- Main Salon
- L-Shaped Sofa w/Electrically Operated Slide-out Bed (2) Barrel Chairs Dining/Cocktail Table Sony TV w/Remote DVD/VCR AM/FM Stereo w/6 CD Changer Bose Sound Systems Starboard Storage Cabinets Dinette w/Opposing Seating and Storage Below
- (2) Under counter refrigerator Flush-mount 3 burner electric stove Large sink w/ cover Spacemaker coffee maker Convection/Microwave Oven Cherry wood cabinets Wood floor Corian countertops Dinette w/ storage under Dual-voltage lighting Power vent Sub-Zero Refrigerator & Freezer Trash receptacle w/ cute
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth w/ gas assisted hatch (2) Full length mirror faced cedar lined hanging lockers (2) Drawers under berth (2) Storage lockers port and starboard of berth trimmed in cherry wood Toshiba TV/ DVD combo with remote Privacy door Gunwale storage cabinets
- Master Head
- Access from master Clothes hook Vacuflush head Shower w/ seat and adjustable shower wand Vanity, sink, mirror w/ storage below 120v Outlets 12v Lighting
- Guest Stateroom
- Queen berth w/ storage below Hanging Locker, cedar lined, mirrored door Circular skylight Toshiba TV/DVD combo Privacy door Guest head access
- Guest Head
- Access from Hallway Access port stateroom Stainless steel handrails VacuFlush head Power vent 12v Shower w/ seat Clothes hook Vanity w/ sink and storage below Corian Countertop 110v receptacles
- Third Stateroom
- Convertible L-shaped berth for two Splendide Washer/ Dryer Hanging locker Privacy door Storage lockers over berth
- Hard Top w/ Full glass enclosure Bridge Access Hatch Bridge AC U shaped seating w/ storage below Table, Bridge w/ Sun Pad Filler Cushions- Bow Wet bar w/ sink Trash receptacle Storage cabinet Beverage holders (6) Snap-in carpet liner Ice maker 120 V outlet, GFI Chart tube Clarion Stereo (2) Flip-up Thigh-Rise Helm Seats Compass Overhead and courtesy lighting Powered assisted steering, tilt wheel Trim tabs
- Stainless Bow Rail Translucent Deck Hatches w/Locks & Sky Screen Covers Transom Wall Storage Swim Platform w/SS Swim Ladder Windlass w/Chain Canvas Overhead and courtesy lighting Molded stairs to bridge Storage lockers port and starboard Engine room access Transom seating Transom door w/ fresh water shower Electric windlass Anchor locker Double stainless steel bow rails Remote spotlight
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine RL 80C Radar/Plotter Raymarine RN 300 GPS Raymarine 150G Autopilot Raymarine 230 VHF Radio (2) Smartcraft System View for Cummins QSM11 Clarion XMD3 Stereo Cruisair Helm A/C
- 13.5kw Onan Generator Battery charger w/overcurrent protection Converter, 120v/50 Amp/12v Isolators, Galvanic 2 240v Shore power cable w/ cable master, 75' cord AC/DC panel Wiring, color coded, chafe protected Bilge Pumps (2) 12 Automatic Bilge pumps, 12v: Automatic High water (1 bilge, 1 cabin) Blowers, 12v bilge 2 Bow Thruster Converter
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins QSM11, 640 HP each w/ 510 hours Fire suppression system Freshwater cooling Engine synchronizer Oil changer system and transmission Crossover fuel system Emergency Engine stop Dripless shaft logs
- Manufacturer Description
- Her beautiful lines may be the first things you notice about the 480 Sedan Bridge. But under that elegant demeanor beats the heart of a large beast - or rather, two large beasts - twin 640 hp QSM-11 Cummins MerCruiser engines. She's equally impressive inside, with three private staterooms, two full heads, three entertainment centers and sleeping accommodations for many people.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.