- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MISS BARBARA is the perfect sized Tiara Open yacht capable of fishing or cruising in uncompromised comfort and style. This 43' Tiara Open was built to battlewagon sport fishing standards with the interior luxury of an express cruiser. The cockpit is large enough for hard core sport fishing, including plenty of storage for rods and tackle. Whether dock side or offshore, the airconditioned helm area of this 43' Tiara Open offers spaciousness unmatched by other open or express models. Essentially, the 43' Tiara Open has been proven to provide its owner with an unsurpassed, smooth and dry ride. If you are looking for a boat to take you sport fishing, cruising or both, this Tiara Open, with powerful CAT 660hp engines is unrivaled.
TRADES CONSIDERED FOR 30'+ CENTER CONSOLES (INTREPID, YELLOWFIN, CONTENDER)
- Cockpit padding Transom gate Tackle center Livewell in transom 18' Pompanette outriggers 4 Lee rodholders in gunwale - 2 ea. on port & starboard wings 4 Pompanette rod holders on port & starboard hardtop supports Tackle Center has 6 additional custom rod holders Cockpit mezzanine with storage under settee and access to engine room Custom rod storage rack for 14 rods with additional storage in lazzarette for fenders, lines, hoses, etc. Removable fishwell under sole area, also houses 2 spare props Port & starboard storage under gunwale or additional rod lockers Extended non-skid step pads (port & starboard) for easier boarding Glendinning Cablemaster shore cord Full cockpit cover
- Fully enclosed air conditioned helm area Chart flat Settee to port with recessed drink holders & cover Wetbar aft of helm with sink, icemaker and storage
- U-shaped galley features Corian counter tops with abundant storage above and below with an aft storage pantry. Side by side Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer Built in coffee maker 3 Burner stove top Double stainless steel sink Built-in Panasonic Microwave oven Custom storage pantry directly adjacent from galley Upper & lower bar with built-in bottle holder
- U-shaped dinette with high/low adjustable table and storage underneath. L-shaped settee with abundant storage above and underneath.
- Master Stateroom
- Queen pedestal berth with lots of storage Dual cedar lined hanging lockers Upper hull side storage cabinets Television
- Spacious Space with Etched glass enclosed shower, head, mirrored wall, vanity with sink & mirror and lots of storage.
- Icom IC-M502 VHF Radio Northstar 6000 GPS, Plotter CD player Navigation Center Furuno Navnet Radar Simrad Autopilot Compass Cockpit speakers Raymarine Depthsounder
- Electrical System
- 9 kW Onan Generator - 1551 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.