- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One owner ocean cruiser with extensive time on East Coast of US, Bahamas, Canada and Inland Waterways. Builder has a reputation for quality and safety. Addition of bulbous bows designed by Prout and extended sterns with swim platforms designed by Kaufman (Annapolis, MD) reduces pitching leading to a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Modified family plan features large salon with generous seating, two aft staterooms with queen berths, one forward stateroom with extra long full berth, two heads. Nav station and large head are located on the port side. Galley and second head are located on the starboard side.
- Main Salon
- Large salon with fold down table which lowers with custom cushions to make giant berth when needed. Exceptional visibility.
- Triple sink inboard with hot & cold pressurized water Sea water pump at sink. Isotherm day fridge. Microwave Large custom Adler Barber fridge 2/3, freezer 1/3 with twin redundant compressors. Full range. Clothes washer/dryer
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth, hanging locker, generous storage
- Guest Staterooms
- Aft starboard: Queen berth with adjacent head. Hanging locker. Forward: XL Full. Two hanging lockers. Generous storage
- Adjustable cockpit table. Captain’s chair. Cockpit shower with hot & cold running water. Full custom dodger. Custom full cockpit enclosure. Swim platforms. Dive ladder. Propane grill.
- Electronics & Helm
- Depth sounder, knot meter, wind speed and direction. Lowrance fish finder/ chart plotter. Autohelm autopilot (new 2006) Plastimo compass Garman GPS Raytheon radar (new 2006) ICOM VHF ICOM SSB 12" daylight viewable computer screen at helm
- Custom electrical system and electrical panel designed by Ample Power (USA) 50 amp Shore power 8 KW Northern Lights Generator Freedom Marine 25 Inverter Xantax XS400 sine wave inverter 110 amp high output alternators on both port and starboard engines Batteries: six 4 D gel with one dedicated starting battery
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Original engines replaced in 2003 with new Yanmar 3Ym30 engines and new sail drives
- Sails: Cruising spinnaker, Full batten mainsail with Dutchman system Genoa on Profurl roller furling Staysail on Profurl roller furling Two Cruisair reverse cycle heat/air 16 K in salon and 12 K for aft cabins
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.