- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 G.I. EVC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
All the amenities of a 50' yacht in a 36' package. Tired of canvas? The 35 SC features an undistorted view through glass. Like a hardtop but don't want to always exclude the sun? The push of a button retracts the convertible top. Hot summer days forcing you in the cabin? The 35's optional cockpit AC helps you keep your cool.
This 2012 Regal 35 SC is equipped with twin Volvo 5.7 G.I. EVC DP Joystick with Catalyst which provides optimal performance out on the water.
Electronics include; Garmin Radar, Garmin 5208 Plotter, Garmin 100 VHF Radio, Satellite Tuner with Fusion Capability.
The cockpit, midcabin and salon TV are upgraded for all your entertainment needs. With a 110V gas generator, she certainly is fully capable of running all of your favorite things while enjoying time with family and friends out on this vessel. She is one of a kind and with low hours she is certainly a must see boat! Reduced to sell!! This is the most highly optioned 35 SC ever built.....Reduced to sell!
- Electric 2-Burner Stove: Everything you need to make a gourmet meal. Hand Crafted Wood Cabinetry: The hand crafted wood with black cherry laminate gives your 35 Sport Coupe the feel of a million dollar yacht. Microwave: Regal galleys feature all the amenities you would come to expect, including a full-size microwave oven. SeaRail: The SeaRail keeps items from sliding off the counter top.
- 32" LED TV: Many yachts in this class feature small televisions, the Regal features a full sized 32" LED TV. Floor Storage Locker: A perfect place to store items for your next cruise. Fold-out Sleeper: When the family is ready to turn in for the night, the salon couch easily converts to an additional berth with a fold out. Hand Crafted Cabinetry: The high gloss cherry cabinetry and drawers look stunning when entering the cabin. More stunning is the finish inside and out. Open Salon Floor Plan: The open salon floor plan makes the boat feel much larger than its LOA suggests. Refrigerator: A 4.2 cubic foot refrigerator will store more than enough for your next boating adventure. Skylights: The 35 Sport Coupe has twin skylights giving a whole new meaning to Window Express. Mid-Cabin 22" TV with DVD Player: Watch some football or your favorite show as the meal is prepared. Stereo Satellite Tuner with Antenna: The satellite radio gives you the ability to find the station that is just right for you. Central Vacuum System: Keep floors clean with this easily store-able vacuum. Gas Vapor Detector: The gas vapor detector lets you know when fumes are in the air.
- Cockpit & Helm
- Cockpit Features Chart Locker: An experienced boater will appreciate the built in chart locker and dedicated storage. Cockpit Carpet: The standard cockpit carpet will make the cockpit of your Sport Coupe feel like home. Convertible Seating: Regal makes it easy to transition the majority of your seating forward or aft. Courtesy Blue LED Lights: With the standard blue LED cockpit lights, your boat is sure to make a statement at the dock. Fiberglass Cockpit Liner: Lighter and stronger than wood, this liner ensures that all water will flow to the appropriate drain and not be absorbed. Fusion Marine Sound - 4 Cockpit Speakers: The best sound begins with the best equipment. That means four 200 watt Fusion cockpit speakers with an IP65 waterproof rating. MarineTred Non-Skid: Diamond MarineTred is incorporated into the mold for a superior finish. It's less abrasive and easier to clean. Refreshment Center: A perfect spot to prepare an afternoon snack. Removable Cooler: You will still appreciate the removable cooler even on this size boat. Single Level Cockpit Sole: The single level cockpit keeps all of the conversation on one level, including the captain. Stainless Drink Holders: Regal's stainless drink holders will last longer than the competitors' plastic ones. Teak Cockpit Table: Don't dine on plastic. The 35 Sport Coupe features a teak cockpit table. Transom Shower: The transom shower will help keep the salt out of the cockpit and can give the body a good rinse. Transom Sun Lounge: Boating wouldn't be complete without a sun lounge. Regal has you covered with the European multi-position sunlounge. Cockpit Ice Maker: Don't limit yourself. Cool Cockpit: No need to sweat with this cockpit AC. Electric Grill for Wetbar: Enjoy quick and easy lunch preparation. Boca Raton Two-Tone: Plush, two-toned blend of cream and light tan. Cockpit TV 22": Watch some football or your favorite show while enjoying the fresh air. Helm Features 12 Volt Accessory Plug: Regal engineers think of everything. They even included a 12v plug for your spotlight. Chocolate Colored Dash: The anti glare dash is also a statement piece. Compass: A standard compass will help keep you on course at all times. Double Wide Helm Seat: A captain is not worth his salt without his mate by his side. Fusion 700i Marine Stereo Remote: When you're ready to take control of your tunes, the Fusion remote gives you complete access to all of your music. Hand-Wrapped Steering Wheel: The hand wrapped steering wheel reminds you why Regal was the right choice. Trim Tab Controls: The standard trim tabs give you complete control over your boat even in the roughest of seas. Twin Binnacle Controls: When you're ready to take command, the twin binnacle controls place all the horsepower at your fingertips. Viewing Platform: When you're ready to get your head above the windshield and feel the fresh air, flip down the platform and enjoy a new experience. Garmin 100 VHF Radio: The Garmin VHF 100 marine receiver features intuitive design and provides radio communication to enhance convenience and safety. Garmin HD Closed Array Radar: Sharpen your radar picture with high definition performance. The GMR HD radar offers a whole new level of radar scanning capability. Windshield & Canvas Features Aft Enclosure: When you are ready to close your cockpit up, the standard aft canvas enclosure will fulfill your needs. Convertible Hard Top: At the touch of a button the full beam, convertible hardtop electrically slides back from the windshield to reveal a vast opening. Windshield Walk-Thru: The walk-thru windshield allows you to access the foredeck without walking around the gunnel. Windshield Wiper: The starboard side windshield wiper will keep you cruising in all weather. Aft Sunpad Cover: The sunpad cover keeps the sunpad clean and in tip top condition making it ready for use at all times. Forward Sunpad Cover: The sunpad cover keeps the sunpad clean and in tip-top condition, making it ready for use at all times. Windshield Privacy Cover: Block staring eyes or bright sun rays.
- Cabin Features Amtico Birch Flooring: You can always expect the latest technology from Regal. The Birch flooring can get wet without incurring damage. Carbon Monoxide Detector: Safety is standard on a Regal. Case in point: the cabin carbon monoxide detector. Fusion 700i Marine Stereo: The Fusion radio has full integration for your iPod/iPhone which can be enclosed in a waterproof dock, as well as AM/FM/VHF radio. Fusion Marine Sound - 2 cabin speakers: Two 200 watt Fusion speakers make the cabin sound like a home theater. Hand Crafted Wood Cabinetry: The hand crafted wood with black cherry laminate gives your 35 Sport Coupe the feel of a million dollar yacht. Positive Locking Doors: A standard on all Regals is positive locking doors, keeping things closed even in the rough seas. Aft Stateroom Features Carbon Monoxide Detector: Safety is standard on a Regal. Case in point: the cabin carbon monoxide detector. Convertible Seating: The mid cabin seating in the 35 Sport Coupe can convert to a queen sized bed with just a pull out. Hanging Locker: If a hanging locker in the aft cabin wasn't enough, Regal hanging lockers are lined with cedar. Privacy Curtain: If you want to use the queen bed, but want some privacy, the standard privacy curtain will make it your master cabin. Seating: The aft stateroom of the 35 Sport Coupe is very versatile. It can be used as seating or a berth. Forward Stateroom Features Convertible Forward Berth: The convertible forward berth is what you should expect from the most versatile boat in its class. Hanging Locker: The cedar lined hanging locker speaks to the quality of your 35 Sport Coupe. Innerspring Mattress: The standard innerspring mattress will make the forward berth feel like home. Privacy Curtain: The privacy curtain allows you to separate the forward berth from the mid cabin. Queen Berth: When converted, the forward berth of the 35 Sport Coupe is a full queen-sized berth. Head Features Electric Head: You can always expect the latest technology from Regal. Case in point: a standard silent flush electric head instead of vacuflush. Full Sized Head: Regal did not cut corners when it came to the head on the 35 Sport Coupe. This head is the biggest in its class. Separate Shower Head: Many cruisers feature a sink spigot that converts to a shower head, on this boat a separate shower head and sink faucet are standard. Stainless Towel Rack: The amenities of home: a dedicated towel rack to dry your wet towels. Toilet Paper Holder: Regals feature designated storage for all of your amenities. Toilet Overboard Discharge: If you live in a coastal area and you can pump directly overboard, the overboard discharge allows you to empty the tank in minutes.
- Hull & Deck
- Anchor Bay: The first mate will enjoy the flat foredeck when working the anchor or bow lines. Anchor Roller: Your next Regal comes standard with an anchor roller and stainless steel guard plate to keep your foredeck free of scratches. Anchor Windlass Deck Mount: The stainless steel claw anchor adds a nice touch of elegance to your boat and is easy to use. Chaise Sunlounge: The versatile foredeck chaise lounge has multiple reclining positions as well as a flat lay down making this the place to be. Composite Stringers: Regals feature all composite stringers, making the boat stronger and lighter. Convertible Hard Top: At the touch of a button the full beam, convertible hardtop electrically slides back from the windshield to reveal a vast opening. Dockside Water Inlet: Keep your water tank full. You never know what the day has in store. Extended Swim Platform: The standard extended swim platform is safer and more convenient for swimming. Fiberglass Ladder Cover: The 3-rung swim platform ladder is recessed beneath a fiberglass hatch, keeping it safely tucked away when not in use. MarineTred Non-Skid: Diamond MarineTred is incorporated into the mold for a superior finish. It's less abrasive and easier to clean. Navigation Lights: Regal never compromises on safety. The Navigation & Anchor lights are standard on all Regals. OceanTrac Hull Design: A unique and individually designed hull that balances the load of the ships systems, allowing it to turn tight, track straight. One Piece Bow Rail: The one piece and 316 grade stainless steel bow rail just reminds you why to buy the superior quality and finish of a Regal. Stainless Cleats: Regal features six 10" stainless steel cleats which won't rust or break over time. Stainless Deck Hardware: Regals feature upgraded 316 grade stainless hardware. Stainless Rub Rail: Regal's stainless rub rail not only looks good, but also offers added protection. Swim Platform Cleats: When ready to tie up in the slip, two 8" swim platform cleats pop-up and will keep your lines free from crossing your swim platform. Transom Storage Lockers: Boaters appreciate having a place to store fenders and lines. Trumpet Style Horn: The trumpet horn is louder than a traditional horn. Vinyl Ester Barrier Coating: The additional layer of resin coating provides superior protection against hull blistering. Bottom Paint: Keeps your boat free of bottom growth. Foredeck Sunpad: It's the perfect place to get some sun and enjoy the fresh air. Underwater Lighting: For those looking to make a statement, the underwater lights will turn heads. Flexiteek for Swim Platform: A favorite with boaters, this addition creates a classic look.
- Engine Room & Electrical
- 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning: The A/C is more than able to keep you comfortable with 16,000 BTUs. Automatic Fire Suppression System: Safety is not optional on a Regal. Dual Dockside Power: Dual 30 amp dockside power connections and a 50 foot cord will keep everything powered. Power Assisted Steering: Nothing like fingertip control created by the power steering. Trim Tabs: The standard trim tabs give you complete control over your boat even in the roughest of seas. Water Tank Fill Valve: Getting the hose and holding it to the fill can be a pain. Hook up your dockside water, flip the valve and your tank will fill. Automatic Bilge Pumps: The two automatic bilge pumps take action before you even realize what is wrong. Battery Charger: The standard battery charger will keep your starting and house battery fully charged when you have the shore power plugged in. NMMA, ABYC, USCG & CE Certified: Regal makes sure that it meets the highest standards of safety in the industry. Pressurized Water System: A pressurized water system is standard, complete with sinks, water pump, tank, and a filter. Water Heater: Hot water is a must for your weekend outing and it comes standard on a Regal. Weather Resistant Deutsch connectors: On a Regal you'll find Deutsch connectors for superior protection and durability. Drives: Duoprop with Electronic, 600 Horsepower, Twin Volvo V8 300 EVC Joystick Neutra Salt: Available with Volvo gas engines. Gas 110 Volt Generator: Never a need to worry about a lack of power with the 5 KW 110 volt generator.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.