- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1000 hour service complete- turbos, after coolers and valves. October 2014
New 2014 Garmin 1040 w/ transducer October 2014
New ram for steering. October 2014
New Hydraulics October 2014
Hull waxed October 2014
New anti fowling
Only 740 hours.
This 43' Azimut 1997 is one of a kind and has been professionally maintained.
2012 Mase 10.2 KW generator (only 30 hours) and an owner that has the utmost attention to detail, this 3 stateroom layout is a great opportunity.
- Accommodations and Layout:
- Sleeps 6 in 3 staterooms plus an extra two guests in salon.
- Master Stateroom, Forward
- Centerline queen berth; Private head. The rich high gloss cherry wood here is fabulous. There are his & hers lockers, an individual A/C unit w/controls, reading lights, under-bed drawer storage, overhead hatch, portholes for natural light & ventilation and cabinets on each side for more storage if necessary. The private head is large with shower; electric head, bidet, vanity, storage, cherry wood inlay & teak floor inlay.
- Guest Stateroom, Amidship Starboard
- Upper and lower berths; Night stand; Storage locker. Other features include reading & overhead lighting, individual fan controls & portholes for natural ventilation & light. The Guest/Day Head is located starboard off the companionway between the master and guest staterooms, with a shower, electric head, vanity, storage, cherry wood inlay & teak floor inlay and a porthole for ventilation and natural light.
- Guest Stateroom, Amidship Port
- Twin berths; Night stand; Storage locker. Other features include reading & overhead lighting, individual fan controls & portholes for natural ventilation and light.
- Salon, Aft.
- 2 facing large sofa - settees; Table that can be adjusted for dining or decor; Matching rug runner protects the off-white carpet. Very open, airy & luxurious with high-gloss cherry wood. Optional refrigerator located just inside aft deck/salon entrance. It is concealed in cabinet that 13" Sony TV/VCR sits atop of and prevents having to go through the salon to get a drink or sandwich when entertaining outside. . Remote capability for stereo is located at salon helm, aft deck & on flybridge. The inside helm station features chart area, storage & retractable seat to operate the boat while standing if you choose. Wonderfully designed, 3-sectioned all glass aft bulkhead sliding door joins the aft deck with the salon for a huge entertaining area or just a relaxing area for the
- Aft. Deck
- Ladder to flybridge; Storage; Bench seat for cruising. The aft deck is large with engine room access through the floor, a below deck lazarette storage area which, if chosen, can double as crew area. Easy shore-cable(s) connection from transom/swim platform. Fore Deck: Very sleek with safe & comfortable factory non-skid to walk on. Black mesh windshield cover & custom tint on side windows for protection from sun & heat.
- Flybridge, Upper Deck
- Bench helmseat for 2. Accessed from aft deck and well laid out. Additional features include L-shaped seating and an ice locker with custom seat cushions for guests. Behind seating arrangements there is an open area with room for 6-person life raft.
- Concealed Indel B refrigerator w/ freezer Princess 2-burner electric stove G.E. microwave oven Pressure fresh water system Water heater
- Electronics and Navigation
- New 2014 Garmin 1040 w/ transducer October 2014 Standard VHF radio-salon Icom M127 VHF radio-flybridge plotter-salon (2) 4" compasses-salon & flybridge (2)Depth sounders - salon & flybridge Raychart 620 Global Positioning system plotter-salon Furuno 1810 Global Positioning system plotter-flybridge
- Electrical System
- 110 V AC electrical system 12 V DC electrical system 2012 Mase 10.2 kW generator (30 hours) Automatic 60 amp battery charger (4) Batteries w/ parallel switch Dockside electrical cables
- Bruce 40 lb. remote anchor w/200' chain 1000 W. windlass (electric) Swim ladder Side stanchions w/ lifelines Swim Platform Bow pulpit w/ rails Freshwater wash down system Windshield washers and wipers Aft-deck curtains Flybridge curtains Navigation lights
- Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin x 435/hp Diesels IB - 1998 Caterpillar 3208 Tropical 46,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning Flybridge, cabin engine controls Automatic, manual fire control system Fresh water cooling system Hydraulic wheel steering Trim tabs Engine temperature alarm (2) Bilge blowers (3) Automatic, manual bilge pumps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.