- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM11 common rail diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
DRINKABILITY is available now only due to her owner wanting a larger vessel. She is like-new condition with warranties on her engines, drive trains, waterjets, JetStick controls and hull and deck. There is over a year wait for a similar T48 so those wishing to enjoy this outstanding Hinckley need not wait. More photos to come.
- DRINKABILITY , a Talaria 48 Motoryacht, is better than new. Her discriminating owner built her as a couples cruiser with room for family and guests. With her 715-hp Cummins diesel engines, the Hamilton Waterjets, and the Hinckley JetStick, the boat has great performance, is easily handled by two, and has proven reliability. Interior: The boat’s 15’5” beam provides for spacious accommodations including comfortable pilothouse and salon area, open galley, lower salon with convertible berth dinette, two full heads with separate enclose showers, and luxurious Master Suite with center line queen bunk. There is ample storage for extended cruising The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with a bright varnished teak and tulipwood cabin sole, and a sound absorbent overhead with satin varnished cherry battens. Exterior: The Flag Blue Awlgrip hull, Light Cream Gelcoat deck, Cream Awlgrip Single Boot Stripe and Red bottom make this boat look stunning. Varnished teak toe rail, and cockpit coaming caps along with teak handrails and stainless steel bow rail give the boat a great balance of looks and functionality. The deep cockpit with a molded “L” settee to port and Double seat to starboard has a walk-through transom door to the swim platform. Wide side decks, properly placed handrails and bow rail, and a huge foredeck makes handling lines/fenders easy and safe for docking.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides Light Cream gelcoat Deck, with Awlgrip painted non-skid. Single Cream Awlgrip Boot Stripe Red bottom Construction: Hull: Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction- Kevlar®/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M foam core. Carbon fiber/e-glass inner skin. Laminated with vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with aircraft grade end grain balsa and closed cell foam core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). Transom Door: Fiberglass gasketed transom door located to starboard. Swim Platform: Hinckley-designed fiberglass platform with teak treads and stainless steel half round. Swim Ladder - Telescoping three-step stainless steel ladder; stores under swim platform. Hull and Deck Features: Bowrail: 1¼” Welded 316 Stainless Steel extended bow rail with LED down lighting Toe Rail: Rounded and tapered varnished teak toerail. Anchor Locker: Molded into the foredeck, gas-spring assisted hatch. Custom designed fixed stainless steel, type 316L anchor roller. Rubrail: Stainless steel half-round on solid molding. Chocks: Two open bow chocks and four closed chocks located fore & aft, type 316L stainless steel. Mooring Cleats: Eight 316L stainless steel cleats; two 12” bow, four 10” spring and two 12” stern cleats. Eyebrow: Varnished teak molding around cabin top. Handrails: Varnished teak handrails mounted on forward cabin top, port & starboard. Port and starboard handrails on sides of pilothouse below pilothouse windows. One at aft end of pilothouse. Hatches: Total of ten low profile Stainless Steel opening hatches with Skyscreens® privacy and insect screens - Four 31” powered opening hatches on pilothouse top - Four on cabin house - Two 24” hatches in master cabin. Ports: Six custom Hinckley opening port lights with removable screens on house sides. Fender Pad Eyes: Ten fender pad eyes, five port & five starboard, on side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak toe rail at each pad eye location. Mast: Hinckley aluminum mast atop pilothouse roof, powder coated to match deck. Search Light: ACR® Spotlight mounted on the pilothouse roof; painted to match deck. Windshield Wipers: Three heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers.
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming and coaming cap. Teak decking cockpit Sole Cockpit Seating: Molded fiberglass ‘L’ settee to port and Double seat to starboard. Cushions covered in Sunbrella “Canvas Air Blue” 5410-0000 Side Boarding Doors: Opening doors in cockpit coaming on port and starboard. Boarding Steps: Molded steps below coaming doors with teak tread Icemaker: U-Line SP-18, in port amenity. Cockpit Sink: Stainless Steel sink with hot and cold water. Cockpit Refrigerator: SS Vitrifrigo Refrigerator, in starboard amenity. Cockpit Shower: Hot/cold mixing valve and shower wand mounted in cockpit. Courtesy Lighting: Dimmable lighting in cockpit Underwater Lighting: Ocean LED 3010 thru-hull underwater lights in the transom. Cockpit Cover: Attaches to aft end of pilothouse and covers to end of cockpit. Attaches with snaps. Zippered access from transom.
- Cockpit Salon Entry Door: Polished stainless steel, framed with four full-height curved, tinted glass panels. Entry Door Curtains: Full roman shade style curtains in Sunbrella “Sailcloth Shell” 32000-0000 Forward window outside mounted Stamoid® window covers. Salon Seating: Custom built-in U-shaped settees on port and starboard upholstered with Sunbrella “Sailcloth Shell” 32000-0000. Salon Table: Varnished cherry table with Crown polished stainless steel three stage pedestal. Includes filler cushion to convert to sleeping area. Pilothouse Features: Pilothouse Trim: Varnished satin cherry window frames, instrument pod and port side shelf. Area inset of side window frames also clad in varnished satin cherry. Dash Trim: Satin finished Cherry dash pod and faces. Pilothouse Windows: Three(3) fixed forward windows with laminated safety glass and fully concealed Stainless Steel Frames. Two (2) side windows with powered sliding side center section and fully concealed Stainless Steel frames. Manual pleated blinds in Chintz Topar Plus 418-0711.
- HELM & NAV AREA EQUIPMENT
- Helm Area: Steering Wheel: Varnished wood rimmed wheel with SS hub and spokes, 14” diameter. Helm Seating: Three (two to starboard one to port) Stidd® full power up/down, forward/aft, polished chrome plated pedestal seats covered in Ultraleather “Ivory”. Chart Locker: Storage provided for charts forward of port side seat. Below locker is microwave. Helm Electronics: JetStick II ® - Hinckley’s integrated joystick steering and control system with “Hoverlock” station keeping and “Heading Hold”. Wireless remote station. Two Raymarine e140 Wide 14” color MFDs displays at helm, One Raymaine e125 display at navigation station to port. Chart Plotter – WAAS GPS 4KW 48” Super HD RADAR w/digital open array Raymarine T473SC Gyro Stabilized Thermal Night Vision Camera Raymarine AIS650 Class B transceiver with Receive & Transmit Sirius Satellite Weather Depth- digital depth sounder VHF Radio Communications: KVH FB150 Tracphone satellite phone and data. Wifi/Internet hotspot amplifier/repeater: Wave model EC-AP-ER Sirens Marine boat monitoring system. Other: Engine Room Camera: Raymarine CAM50 Reverse Image engine room camera installed at forward end of engine room - viewed in forward pilothouse. Cockpit Camera: Raymarine CAM100 Day/Night Reverse Image Marine Camera at aft end of pilothouse rooftop - viewed in forward pilothouse. Entertainment: Stereo Components: Nuvo integrated audio system with zone control touch screen displays. System integrates onboard Satellite TV System – KVH M5 TracVision, Sirius Satellite Radio, Samsung Blu-Ray player. Monitors: Master Cabin-26” LED recessed in bulkhead master cabin, 46” Samsung Ultra Slim LED recessed in bulkhead in lower saloon, pop-up 32” LED in Main salon. Headphones: Two pairs of Sennheiser RS120 wireless RF headphones on dedicated speaker zone.
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- Interior Finish: Satin finished cherry. Cabin Sole: Varnished teak and tulipwood. Locker Doors: Cherry panel locker doors. Cabin Doors: Cherry paneled doors. Counters: “Sand” Corian® with polished single bowl SS under mounted sinks in heads and polished double bowl SS under mounted sink in galley. Refrigerator: One U-Line® 2 drawer refrigerator. Freezer: Hinckley custom insulated top loading box with Seafrost®wrap around condensing freezer plate. Stove: Seaward® Electric 2-burner cooktop with touch control. Microwave: Sharp® combination Stainless Steel microwave/convection oven Faucets: Grohe® chrome single lever control faucets for head and galley sinks. Grohe® chrome single lever shower fixtures w/mixing valves. Showers: Stall showers in owner’s and guest heads. Owners Cabin Berth: One queen size inner spring mattress in owner’s cabin. Interior Hardware: Except where noted, hardware is stainless steel or chrome-plated brass. Cabin Sole Cover: Sunbrella® covers for varnished cabin soles. Towel Bars: Four, one in each head and shower. Mirrors: One full length mirror and one above counter mirror in owner’s head. One above counter mirror in guest head. Accent Lighting: Dimmable LED accent lighting throughout interior spaces.
- House Batteries: Four Lifeline 8D absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries Start Batteries: Two Lifeline 4D absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries Battery Switch: Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting. Heavy duty manual switch to parallel port and starboard engine starting batteries as well as to parallel house and start batteries; switches remotely operated. Bonding: Common wire bonding with #8 AWG conductors per ABYC E-11. Shore power inlet fitted with galvanic isolator. Inverter/Charger: One Mastervolt® 4000W inverter/battery charger for house batteries Battery Charger: One 60A for starting bank. Light Dimmer: Dimmer switches provided on all overhead lighting, except shower. 12VDC Outlets: Cigarette lighter type provided at port and starboard helm area. 110VAC Outlets: One in the galley, one in each head, one in each berth, one in the engine room and one in the pilothouse. Shore Power: Two 125/250 VAC/50 AH shore power cords deployed and retracted through transom via Glendinning cord reel with wireless remote control. Engine Room lights: Four cage protected overhead lights. Generator: Onan® 13.5kW diesel generator, 120/240, 60Hz VAC.
- Twin Cummins QSM11 715-hp 6-cylinder diesels with common rail technology Two Hamilton® Model HJ364 waterjet drives ZF325-1, 1.167:1 reduction transmission . Autopilot: Raymarine®; model ST70 interfaced to GPS. JetStick II ® : Hinckley’s integrated joystick steering and control system with “Hoverlock” station keeping and “Heading Hold”. Wireless remote station. Bow Thruster: Sidepower® proportionally controlled hydraulic bow thruster. Sound Reduction: Engine Box Insulation: 2 lbs./sq. ft. Mylar-faced lined foam. Double gaskets for engine room access. Engine Air Intake: Baffled and insulated. Muffler: Custom insulated mufflers; wet exhaust system. Pilothouse Overhead: Sound absorbent material. Engine Room Hatch: Electric lift cylinder for access hatch. Steering: Hydraulic power steering with redundant pumps on port and starboard engines. Gauges: Oil pressure, water temperature, jet nozzle angle, tachometer with engine hours and fuel gauges for each engine Alarms: Alarm for low engine oil pressure, high engine water temperature, high bilge level, water detection at fuel filters and hydraulic system pressure. Trim Tabs: Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tab mounted below each jet. Controls and displays at helm station. Drive Shafts: 170-180 Series vibration dampened Eurocardan drive shafts Engine Controls: Electronic single-lever control for each engine/transmission. Air Conditioning: Chilled water system; dual chillers & circulation pumps with four air handlers with three independently controlled zones; Zone 1: One 12KBTU unit in Master Cabin and head; Zone 2: One 12KBTU unit in Guest Cabin and head; Zone 3: Two 16KBTU units in the Salon. Heating: Reverse cycle from Air conditioning system Fuel Tank: Single heavy-gauge aluminum, 800 US Gal capacity with fills on port and starboard side decks Fuel Filters: Dual Racor® fuel/water separator per engine and generator with vacuum gauges and water sensing alarm output to helm position. Fuel Polishing: Reverso® 80 GPH unit w/digital timer. Fuel Vents: Racor® model LG100 in-line fuel/air separators on each fuel tank vent line. Blower: Forced-air exhaust blower in engine room Fire Suppression: Automatic fire extinguisher system, with automatic engine shut-down. Bilge Alarms: High-water bilge alarms, with Ultra Switch Senior® level switches. Windlass Package: Hydraulic windlass, controls located at helm and foredeck. Plumbing Water System: Hot and cold pressure water to the galley, shower, heads, and cockpit shower. Water Filtration: Full boat water filtration system. Water to be filtered before tank with a 3M WV-B2 Filtration system installed at fresh water pump. The WV-B2 filters: 3M USF-C water filters for fresh water on cold water lines at galley and head. Water Tank: 150 gallon polyethelene Water Heater: Stainless steel, 17 gallon tank, heated electrically or by engine heat transfer pass. Toilets: Two Sealand Vacuflush® marine toilets with deck pump out and overboad discharge Holding tanks - Two polyethelene, 27.5 gallons Masterhead, 35 gallons Guest head Sump Pumps: Sump pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate. Electric Bilge Pumps: Three Rule® 3700 gph pumps with float switches. Emergency Bilge Pump: Whale® manual bilge pump Oil Transfer Pump: For engines, transmissions, and generator. Thru Hulls: Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze ball valve seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines. Pressure Pump: Flojet® pump with accumulator tank. Saltwater Deck Wash: Groco® pump with spigot, hose mounted inside the bow located anchor locker.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ensign: Stern-mounted 5’ varnished teak staff with flush socket. Bow Burgee: Varnished teak staff with flush socket. Bell: 8” brass bell. Compass: 5” Danforth® compass; mounted forward of helm with lighting. Fire Extinguisher: Four 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical extinguishers. Flares: Three hand-held flares. Horn: Dual Kahlenberg® 12-volt DC air horn with switch on dash. Life Jackets: Six adult Type I PFDs, two youth jackets and one type IV PFD. Lines: Six docking lines, 50' x 5/8". Running Lights: Coast Guard approved running and masthead lights. Fenders: Six inflatable fenders, 10” diameter, with fleece covers and Wichard® snap hooks. Boat Hook: Collapsible boat hook. Sun pad for trunk cabintop - 3” Dri-fast cell with Sunbrella Canvas Air Blue 5410-0000 with Sunshure White mesh bottom. GPIRB: ACR Globalfix, Model #2846.0, Cat. I, Class 2, Automatic Deploy
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Dana Davidson ( non-Hinckley specialist ) Cell: 401-965-1684 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: email@example.com om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART- FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378