- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NAUTI BIZNESS is a 2 stateroom, high quality, Express Cruiser maintained in excellent condition by its current and only Owner. Care was taken to outfit her to the max for on board comfort and entertainment. Compared to other yachts of this caliber, NAUTI BIZNESS is a great value. Only recently exposed to salt water. Come see for yourself!!!
Owner is very flexible, willing to listen to trades of all kinds as long as it doesn't require feeding!!!
Bring us your offers!!!
- Main Salon
- Cedar Lined Hanging Locker L-Shaped Dinette with Storage under That Converts to Berth 26" Sharp Flat Screen, DVD +Sat TV, CD & DVD Player Home Theater System Includes Subwoofer and Speakers Carbon Monoxide Detector 12volt and 110volt Outlets 16,000 BTU Air Cond Privacy Curtain Stool with Liquor Storage Inside Cherrywood Table with High Gloss Finish
- Karadon Counter Top SS Coffee Maker 2 Burner Electric Stove SS Microwave Oven Deluxe Fridge with Separate Freezer Bar W/Glass Storage 110 Volt Outlet Trash Receptacle SS Sink, Hot & Cold Water
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Sized Island Berth, W/Under Bed Storage 2 Full Sized Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers 7,000 BTU Air Cond Access to Master Head and Shower 15' LCD Flat Screen TV + DVD Master Head to Starboard Vanity with Karadon Counter Top Cabinet Vacu Flush Toilet Trash Receptacle with Karadon Top Master Shower Separate to Port
- Aft Cabin
- Twin Berths with Spring Mattresses 15" Flat Screen W/ DVD Hanging Locker Makeup Cabinet with Seat and Storage Central Vacuum and Accessories Aft Head Shower W/ Deluxe Faucet Vanity W/Karadon Top Cabinet Vacu Flush Toilet Trash Receptacle with Karadon Top
- Lots of Cockpit Seating Bar Counter W/ Water, Ice Make, Fridge and Trash Receptacle Electric BBQ Deluxe Marine Radio, CD player W/Remote, 6 CD Changer, Amplifier and Subwoofer Speakers Swim Platform W/Shower Courtesy Lighting Teak Cockpit Table City Water Hookup System W/Hose & Gun in Rear Cockpit GFCI Protected 110 And 12 Volt Outlets
- Hull / Deck
- CE & NMMA Certified All SS Hardware Is 316 SS Anchor Roller W/ Self Bailing Chain Locker 10 SS Portholes W/Screens SS Deck Hatches W/Sunshields Doral Core Guard Hand Laid Hull and Deck Construction Teak Cockpit Floor Rubrail W/ SS Quarter Round Forward Fenders, Mooring Lines and Gear Storage Foredeck Quick Connect For City Water Window Wipers and Washers Windshield with Electric Access Door to Foredeck
- Electronics & Helm
- 166lbs Thrust Bow Thruster With Electric Joystick Raymarine RL 120 CRC Plus Radar With Open Array (Built-In Raychart & GPS (10" Color Screen W/4kw Open Array) Raymarine VHF Radio With Remote Speaker & Antenna Additional Remote Spotlight On Radar Arch Raymarine Autopilot (Upgrade) Seakey Satelite Positioning System Deluxe Raymarine VHF (Upgrade) Sirius Radio Deluxe Wood Steering Wheel System Engine-Oil, Water & Transmission Alarms DANFORTH Compass Engines Emergency Starting System Dual Trumpet Air Horns Shift & Throttle Controls Engine Synchronizer Oil, Trim Tab, Temps, Fuel, Volt, RPM, & Rudder Indicator Gauges SS Remote Spot Light With Control Weatherproof Rocker Switches Pilot Station Bucket Seats Electric Trim Tabs With Indicators
- Main engines are Cummins QSC 8.3 at 540 hp with *200 hours Onan generator is model #MDKBL5757611, 9kw with 620 hours High Discharge Bilge Pumps With High Level Water Alarms Blowers - 12V - 12V Engine Room Lighting Marine Wet Exhaust System With Molded-In Through Hull Discharge Engine Room Insulation W/Metallic Finish Primary And Seconday Fuel Filters Fuel Lines: USCG - Type A-1 Aluminum Fuel Tanks W/Manual Valves (2) Pressurized Water System W/ 12V Pump Cockpit Shower - Hot & Cold 20 Gallon Water Heater: 100V Exclusive Water Tank Fill System With Valving Head System - Vacuflush Holding Tank W/Dockside Pump-Out & Level Indicator Waste Tank Vent Odors Filtering System
- Underwater Gear
- Underwater Lights - 1610 Lumens Bonding System W/Zinc Hull Plate Propeller Shafts 2" Diameter SS (2) Nautilloy 22 4 Blade, Nibral Mid-Cup Propellers Manganese-Bronze Outboard Rudders W/SS Posts & Fiberglass Cover Bronze Seacock On All Underwater Fittings Sea Water Strainers / Bronze Shaft Logs Trim Tabs, Hydraulic, Dual Cylinder With Fiberglass Cover
- Upgrades / Options
- Additional Remote Spotlight On Arch Top Aft Cabin 15" LCD Flat Screen TV+DVD Master Room 15" LCD Flat Screen TV + DVD Main Cabin 26" LCD Flat Screen TV + DVD + SAT TV Leather Lounge Seats In Main Cabin 45 Lbs 316 Stainless Steel Anchor And Galvanized Steel Chain Auto Pilot Bedding Package Cabin Varnished Wood Flooring Mahogany With Maple Inserts With Removable Teak Floor In Forward And Aft Cabin Deluxe Raymarine VHF Upgrade Electric BBQ With Wood Cutting Board Grey Water Tank High Density Mica Top Windows (Front Windows) High Quality Macerator Navy Blue Topsides Safety Package ( Fire Buoy In Engine Room With Automatic Discharge) Sirius Radio Sunbrella Covers Package Teak And SS Foredeck Sun Chairs Upgrade Master Room Island Queen Size Bed With Inner Latex Matress Raymarine E120 Upgrade Over The C120 GPS/Plotter/Radar 4KW Open Array Wood/Carpet Floor With Removable Teak Floor For Forward And Aft Cabin Vanities 166 Lbs Thrust Bow Thruster With Electric Joystick Control Remote Bow Thruster Control Power Assist Steering System Cockpit Air Conditioning System 16000 BTU Shore Power Automatic Retractable Cable By Glendening Seakey Satellite Positioning System Underwater Light Laminated Teak Swim Platform Laminated Teak Walk Around Laminated Teak Cockpit Floor
- Latest Service May 2013
- New Bottom Paint Job Props Alignment New Cutlass Bearings New Zincs Complete Polish And Wax From Top To Bottom New Rubrail New Spotlight And Control Head Engines, Transmissions, Generator Full Fluid Services All Intake Filters Replaced
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Mechanical Disclaimer * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.