PRICED REDUCED----MOTIVATED SELLER
From the drawing board of famed designer Mark Ellis (think Niagra, Nonsuch, etc.) and built by the Ouyang Boat Works in Whitby, Ontario, this Aloha 32 has the same graceful lines, classic proportions, modern interior and impressive performance that her designer has become so noted for. With her modified fin keel drawing only 4' 9", she's perfect for coastal cruising, gunk-holing the islands or just enjoying our bays, creeks and rivers. She's spacious and comfortable below, well equipped and well maintained. Take a look at the extensive list of upgrades/maintenance completed over the past few years and you will see what a bargain this boat is for an asking price of only $34,500. Berthed here in New Bern, NC she's available for show any time.
- There is a large v-berth in the fwd cabin with storage under and over the lockers followed by the head w/shower to port and two hanging lockers to stbd. Next, going aft, there is the large salon featuring a convertible double settee to port with a bulkhead-mounted folding dining table and a straight settee opposite to stbd. There are plenty of storage lockers above and behind the settees. Next, is the L-shaped galley to stbd and the quarter berth with nav table on the port side. Floors are teak & holly and cabinetry is fully teak with beautiful cane door panels. Te new interior upholstery is a light brown color. Engine is located under the companionway with great access through a removable front panel and two more removable panels from both sides. Fuel tank is located behind the engine and is easily accessed from the large sail locker situated at the cockpit seat behind the galley's bulkhead on the stbd side. The cockpit is much larger than expected for a boat of her size and features a well designed deep setting allowing for a safe and comfortable seating while underway with a high and ergonomic backrest (rare to find these days in production boats).
- 2 Burner LPG stove with oven Adler Barbour Cold Machine refrigerator Deep Stainless steel Sink Hot & Cold Pressure water
- Maintenance & Equipment History
- Maintenance and new gear (2011-2013) All new Interior cushions New main sail cover Replaced all house and starting batteries New Racor fuel filter systems (500FG) Replaced primary bilge pump Installed new Garhauer SS traveller and rigid boom vang systems Maintenance and new gear (2009) Replaced all standing rigging Replaced steering cable Replaced throttle cable New main and jib halyards Installed new mast sheave blocks on mast Installed LCD bulb in masthead light New 135% genoa and fully battened loose foot main sails from Omar Sails in Beaufort, NC New Harken roller furling system Replaced fuel tank with new 30 gal poly tank Replaced engine mounts Valve job and repainted engine Installed dripless stuffing system Maintenance and new gear (2004-2007) Ran PVC conduit riveted to mast. Re-wired mast and ran all wiring through conduit. Replaced steaming light and bulbs in anchor tri-light on mast. Added Groco raw water strainer. New fiberglass water lift muffler (2” in and 2” out). Replaced exhaust thru-hull with 2” outlet. Replaced all raw water hoses, new exhaust hoses, new fuel fill and vent hose, galley sink hose. Replaced transmission gear cable. Removed all old bottom paint. Faired hull and keel. Cleaned and faired shaft and prop. Epoxy coated lead ballast prior to 2000E coverage. Added 5mil of 2000E on top of previous West Systems barrier coat. Replaced old alternator with new 50amp marine alternator. Replaced raw water pump (Westerbeke # 33636). Rewired and secured batteries New toast binnacle cover. New genoa Sta-Set sheets. New 50’ of 3/8” BBB anchor chain and 125’ of rode to primary anchor. Replaced shower sump bilge pumps. Teak Cockpit table and cup holder. Replaced all hoses forward of the head, new 13 gal. holding tank, new macerator pump and switch. Xantrex TrueCharge 20+ Amp battery charger. Propane BBQ grill and cover. Icom VHF IC-M402 2 new 10lb premium fire extinguishers. New CO2 detector 2 new battery powered portable fans. Weems and Plath Cutter clock and barometer. Standard gear on boat Garmin 441 GPSmap 25 lb CQR anchor, 50’ 3/8” BBB chain, 25’ ½” BBB chain, 125’ ½” 3-strand anchor rode. Westerbeke 21 diesel engine with 1234 engine hours. (2) 32 gallon water tanks (port and starboard). Pressure and manual water system. Ice box with Adler Barbour Cold Machine refrigeration. 2 CNG burner stove/oven and single CNG tank in stern. Emergency tiller. Small portable DC to AC inverter. Teak wheel, Edson pedestal (cable steering), binnacle compass. Speed and depth gauges installed in cockpit bulkhead. 3 cabin top winches and 2 primary self-tailing cockpit winches. All USCG gear above minimum specifications. 2 large and 2 small opening hatches. 4 opening port holes with screens. Ton of storage space and hanging lockers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.