- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 Four Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Brand New 2014 Stock Number 28-260 with Full Engine and Vessel Warranty!
New Layout and Hull Design for 2014 Season!
White Hull with Blue Interior Accents
For 2014 Buddy Davis introduces a redesigned 28’ Center Console with a 24.5° deadrise and an engine mount as an integral part of the hull. The Buddy Davis 28’ Center Console is not only a fishing machine but also a family boat with exceptional features and plenty of comfort.
Broker Inquires Welcome!
- Construction and Upgrades
- Buddy Davis Center Consoles use only Advanced Fiberglass Composite Components, featuring infused Closed Cell Foam Coring in hulls and Decks. Upgrades Include: Head with Recirculating toilet Fiberglass T-Top & Spreader Lights Boarding Ladder 3 Sided Costa Clear Enclosure 20 Amp Battery Charger Carbonfiber Outriggers with Laydown Mounts
- Center Console
- Inner Console Gel Coat Liner Wide-Bi-fold Entry Door To Head Custom Aluminum Steering Wheel w/ Knob Hi-Speed Compass Fresh & Salt Water Washdown w/ 25’ hoses Coded Accessible Electrical Wiring Fuel Tank Gauge
- Cockpit & Forward Deck
- Fishbox- 50 Gallon Waterway With Drains in All Hatches Non Skid Deck and Coverboards 2 ea. Side Mount Tackle Storage Stations Molded Insulated Drink Box With Cushioned Seat Anchor Locker w/ Lift Up Hatch Large Lazerette Access Hatches 4 ea. Stainless Steel Rod Holders in Gunwales Aluminum Safety Rails in Gunwale Helm Seat w/ Tackle Storage, 5 Rob Holders 40 Gallon Livewell Full Wrap Around Coaming Forward Underdeck Storage
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 130-Gallon Aft Aluminum Tank 70- Gallon Forward Aluminum Tank 34-Gallons Water- 2 ea. Poly Mold Tanks Dual Fuel/Water Separators Bilge Pumps-2 ea. 2000 GPH w/ Automatic Switches Hi-Water Alarm 6 ea. Stainless Pop Up Cleats All Deck Hardware Stainless Steel Custom Vinyl Rub Rail w/ ¾” SS Molding Seacocks on All Below Waterline Fittings Power Steering Lockable Battery Switching System 1ea Hi-Amp House Battery 2 ea. Hi- Amp Engine Cranking Batteries Bonded Electrical System International Navigation Lights Weather Resistant Switching Panels w/ Back Lit Breakers Courtesy Lights In Cockpit Marine Grade Electrical Wiring Accessory Outlet in Console
- Engines Control & Monitoring System Fuel Gauges Engine Cables & Harness in Accessible Wire Chase Battery Parallel System Binnacle Control Station on Helm w/ power Tilt & Trim Outboard Propellers to Match Factory Engines
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.