- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.2 MAG Bravo 3-X Axius
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
You and all your loved ones are cordially invited to lead double lives aboard the incredible 350 Express. Because the surprising 350 is actually two yachts in one. It’s engineered for the swift acceleration and nimble handling of a pulse-quickening performance boat. And yet it provides a number of lavish features and extras you’ll only find in much larger yachts. Two exciting lifestyles in one model.
- Standard Equipment
- Curtain Privacy, FSR, Walnut Air Conditioner/Heater (16,000 BTU) Automatic Fire Extinguishing System Battery Charging System Berth, Convertible, Lounge with Table - Aft Stateroom Berth, Island - Forward Stateroom Bottom Paint, Anti-Fouling Cabin Carpet with Acrylic Snap Down Cover Carbon Monoxide Detectors Center Walk-Thru Foredeck Access Cockpit Carpet Cockpit Shower Cockpit Wetbar Compass, Depth Finder, Hour Meters (2) Dinette, Straight with Storage Electric Head with Holding Tank Engine Hatch, Manual Hot Water System, 6 Gallon/23 Liter Lounge Seating with Table Aft, Converts to Berth Microwave Oven Hydraulic Steering and Tilt Wheel Radar Arch Refrigerator/Freezer, 120V/12V (NovaKool 4.3 cu.ft.) Shower with Sump Pump Softtop Enclosure with Curtains Spotlight, Remote Control Stereo, Single CD Player with Helm Remote, Salon Stove, Electric, 2 Burner Swim Platform, Extended with Boarding Ladder Trim Tabs, Electro Hydraulic TV 15" LCD & DVD - Salon Vertical Portlights (6), Galley & Dinette Windlass (Maxwell Freedom RC-500)
- Twin Merc 8.2 MAG, Bravo 3-X, Axius, Prem, 380hp each
- Optional Equipment
- Hull, Blue Head Centrifuge with Holding Tank Macerator Hardtop with Enclosure with Transom Sunlounge Chaise Lounge, Foredeck, Champagne Anchor, Polished Stainless Generator, Gas, 7.3kW, 120V with Sound Shield Treads, Cabin Entry - Walnut Engine Hatch, Electric with Transom Sunlounge Portholes, Vertical, All Openings - Salon Sunlounge, Transom, Latte Table, Aft Cockpit Cockpit Seating Color - Latte Interior Seating, Shiitake Interior, Walnut Batteries Floor, Amtico, Salon, Light Maple Mat, Woven, Cockpit Refrigerator, Cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here All photos are manufacturer photos and reflect available optional equipment. Please call the Galati Yacht Sales location nearest you for more information! Anna Maria, FL: 941-778-0755 Tampa Bay, FL: 727-576-8336 Destin, FL: 850-654-1575 Orange Beach, AL: 251-974-5468 Houston, TX: 281-474-1470 Naples, FL: 239-430-2833