- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.2 MAG Bravo 3-X Axius
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
You and all your loved ones are cordially invited to lead double lives aboard the incredible 350 Express. Because the surprising 350 is actually two yachts in one. It’s engineered for the swift acceleration and nimble handling of a pulse-quickening performance boat. And yet it provides a number of lavish features and extras you’ll only find in much larger yachts. Two exciting lifestyles in one model.
- Standard Equipment
- Curtain Privacy, FSR, Walnut Air Conditioner/Heater (16,000 BTU) Automatic Fire Extinguishing System Battery Charging System Berth, Convertible, Lounge with Table - Aft Stateroom Berth, Island - Forward Stateroom Bottom Paint, Anti-Fouling Cabin Carpet with Acrylic Snap Down Cover Carbon Monoxide Detectors Center Walk-Thru Foredeck Access Cockpit Carpet Cockpit Shower Cockpit Wetbar Compass, Depth Finder, Hour Meters (2) Dinette, Straight with Storage Electric Head with Holding Tank Engine Hatch, Manual Hot Water System, 6 Gallon/23 Liter Lounge Seating with Table Aft, Converts to Berth Microwave Oven Hydraulic Steering and Tilt Wheel Radar Arch Refrigerator/Freezer, 120V/12V (NovaKool 4.3 cu.ft.) Shower with Sump Pump Softtop Enclosure with Curtains Spotlight, Remote Control Stereo, Single CD Player with Helm Remote, Salon Stove, Electric, 2 Burner Swim Platform, Extended with Boarding Ladder Trim Tabs, Electro Hydraulic TV 15" LCD & DVD - Salon Vertical Portlights (6), Galley & Dinette Windlass (Maxwell Freedom RC-500)
- Twin Merc 8.2 MAG, Bravo 3-X, Axius, Prem, 380hp each
- Optional Equipment
- Hull, Blue Head Centrifuge with Holding Tank Macerator Hardtop with Enclosure with Transom Sunlounge Chaise Lounge, Foredeck, Champagne Anchor, Polished Stainless Generator, Gas, 7.3kW, 120V with Sound Shield Treads, Cabin Entry - Walnut Engine Hatch, Electric with Transom Sunlounge Portholes, Vertical, All Openings - Salon Sunlounge, Transom, Latte Table, Aft Cockpit Cockpit Seating Color - Latte Interior Seating, Shiitake Interior, Walnut Batteries Floor, Amtico, Salon, Light Maple Mat, Woven, Cockpit Refrigerator, Cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.