- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very Clean Fishing Machine!!
New bottom paint and tons of current maintenance done February 2013
Complete rebuild of Starboard engine December 2013
VERY TURN KEY VESSEL. MUST SEE. WON'T LAST LONG!!
Take a look at the photos!!
- "Pacific Edge" Custom Bait Tank (3 -4 scoop) Standard built in bait tank Outriggers Downrigger (pads only) Deck fish hold basin in aft deck 15 rocket launchers 8 interior hold holders (ceiling mount) Combing pads on all cockpit railings Chum cutting board with rail adaptor Steering station on tuna tower Tuna tubes (transom mount)
- 13' color flat screen TV DVD Digital TV antennae One burner electric cook top Microwave Vaccuflush toilet Fireboy auto fire extinguisher in engine compartment Morse controls Jensen Marine stereo with cockpit remote Electric windlass Furuno NAVnet C-Map NT GPS and Radar Simrad AP11 Autopilot Icom M502 VHF Cockpit sink with bait station FULL canvas covering
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Pursuit 3000 Express is a versatile performer that offers a smooth, dry ride even in the roughest weather. Designed to serve dual duty, she is both a rugged seaworthy fishing boat and an elegant cruiser. On deck, a wide-open cockpit with aft seating is perfect for entertainment, with an oversized windshield offering protection and clear sight lines. The fishing accouterments include tackle and general storage. In addition, the entertainment center on the bridgedeck offers an optional icemaker. Other standard features include stainless steel rod holders and racks under the gunwale, an insulated livewell and macerated fish box with overboard drain, fresh and raw water washdowns, and a hinged transom door. Optional Rupp outriggers are also available. Belowdecks, there is generous headroom and a spacious dinette that converts to a six-foot, six-inch berth. The cabin features a fully equipped galley and a large double berth forward. A wide selection of fashionable fabrics, as well as teak finishes and optional teak and holly solid wood flooring provide a comfortable decor for the cabin.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com Why buy from Denison Yacht Sales? We have been serving yachtsmen and women throughout the world for almost 70 years Multiple US and International locations to serve you Over 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to selling your yacht Over 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to finding your dream yacht