- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Hunter 340 is a great cruising sailboat for the family or single-handed sailor. She was designed for easy sail handling and safety, with all control lines leading aft to the cockpit. It is easy and safe to move around the deck. In her very large oval cockpit, she has comfortable dry seating for the entire crew. She has the popular sugar scoop walk thru transom for easy boarding from a dingy to/from the water. Complete with in-mast main sail and jib roller furling, the Hunter 340 can be easily handled by one. The spacious interior makes you feel like you are on a much larger vessel.
A meticulously kept vessel shows pride of ownership. This beautiful vessel was a freshwater boat until 2006. She is now keep in brackish water so she does not have the salt damage that most coastal boats have. She is beautiful and will please even the most discriminating buyer.
- As you enter through the companionway you immediately notice that beautiful teak woodwork and the gorgeous floors. Entire interior spaces are kept cool with the Mermaid air conditioning system. The blue cloth upholstery contrasts the wood to perfection. Stepping down the stairs the galley is immediately port. Further aft thru the galley you enter the large master cabin with standing headroom. A queen sized athwart ship berth, hanging locker and ample storage give plenty of room for your cruising attire. To starboard of the companionway is a large full sized marine head and separate shower. Back into the salon, the navigation center is starboard complete with electrical panel and tank monitors. To port in the salon there is a large U-shaped dinette with folding table. This area can convert into a double berth. The dinette can easily seat 8 while enjoying dinner. To starboard is a large settee. Further forward is the large V-berth with a true double berth, hanging locker and ample storage.
- JVC AM/FM/CD player at NAV station with cockpit and salon speakers Compass on pedestal Autohelm depth sounder Autohelm speed/log Raytheon Ray 52 VHF radio Garmin 276C Plus GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot (New 06/2011)
- Total Power: 27 Cruising Speed: 5 Max Speed: 7
- Fuel: 30 Fresh Water: 75 Holding: yes
- Great layout for a cruising dinner with plenty of counter and storage space. Double Stainless Steel sinks, Corian countertops, recessed trash bin/receptacle Force 10 propane oven and 2 burner-stove top Large Insulated Ice box Gold Star microwave oven Trident propane control system
- Mechanical and Electrical
- This 340 has been very lightly used and is in great condition. She has all the instrumentation and systems to make for excellent day sailing or extended cruising. If your looking for major comfort in a mid size package where performance is important, then this 340 could be your answer. Yanmar model 3GM30F, 27 hp, with only hours Engine is professionally serviced last service was 11/2013 Maintained as per manufacturers specifications Mermaid A/C system with electronic control 110 volt with 50' power cord 2 house batteries (New 11/2012)and Engine Start battery (New/2012) Battery parallel switch Automatic battery charger Tank monitors for water and holding tank at Nav Station Bilge pump check valve installed 11/2012
- Sails and Rigging
- Selden in mast roller furling main W/UK main sail Selden solid boom vang Furlex roller furling w/UK genoa (Sails in excellent condition) Lewmar 40 self tailing primary winches Spin lock rope clutches All line led aft to cockpit thru line stops
- (2) Anchors with chain and rope rode Stern rail seats with teak trim Removable custom-made stainless steel motor lift Garhauer custom-made stainless steel dingy davits Transom hot and cold shower Fiberglass radar arch with traveler Navy blue canvas Bimini and helm cover Coast Guard safety package
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.