- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 260-hp w/Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
04/07/2014 SELLER HAS BOUGHT HIS NEXT BOAT ! HE JUST REDUCED THE ASKING PRICE FROM $14,900 TO $12,900. VERY BOAT WITH A SUPER TRAILER.
PLEASE CALL TO SCHEDULE A VIEWING ASAP.
(CURRENT OWNER OF 3-YEARS) EXCELLENT PLATFORM FOR CRUISING / OVERNIGHTING THIS 1994 CRUISERS 2470 ROGUE OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 350-cid 260-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine with Alpha I Sterndrive and only 616 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes & Spare Tire, Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Note Enclosed Stand-up Head), Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Enclosure), Updated Sound System w/iPod/MP3-Connection, GPS, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals. Note inside heated winter stored, very nice tandem axle steel trailer w/brakes & spare tire, stainless steel propeller.
- Forward Cabin w/U-Shaped Lounge w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Storage Underneath Seat Bottoms Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Note Enclosed Stand-up Head)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS Updated Sound System w/iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Anchor Roller Assembly (1) Forward Deck Hatch Walk-Through Windshield Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Enclosure) OWNERS MANUALS INSIDE HEATED WINTER STORED FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.