- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Deerfield Beach FL) The Kaufman 47 Cutter has classic style and comfort. Big open aft cockpit and three-cabin interior provide room for many. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, or a cruise to the islands this 47’ Kaufman is ready to accommodate. With the centerboard up she requires only 4' 10" of water allowing access to places otherwise unaccessible.
On deck we have a big comfortable cockpit with bimini top and dodger, wraparound seating, under-seat storage, centerline helm pedestal, and step-through stern rail with boarding ladder. Other features include: teak deck, stainless steel deck rail, double anchor roller, Bruce Plow anchor and Lewmar electric windlass. Sails include: Harken roller furling 100 & 120 head sails, full batten mainsail with Lazy Jacks, and spare main, and main sail cover. Auxiliary power is provided by a 2006 Westerbeke 70-hp diesel engine.
The interior is good-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. When you come below you find a large wrap-around settee with dining table forward to port with long settee to starboard with pilot berths behind each settee. There is a full galley aft. The galley features teak cabinets, solid surface counters, stainless steel sink, 3-burner range with oven, microwave oven, top loading refrigerator and freezer. Also aft is a nav station with chart table.
There are three staterooms. The forward stateroom features v-berth, filler cushion, under-berth storage, hanging locker, bench seat, shelving, and private head with separate enclosed shower. The two aft staterooms have double berths, under-berth storage, hanging locker. There is an aft head compartment with mirrored vanity with sink and shower. In all, there are accommodations for ten.
BEGORRAH is a beautiful cutter but some areas need attention, call for details. Equipped with 2006 Westerbeke Diesel engine with low hours, 3.8-kW generator, two Marine Air HVAC units, water maker, and full electronics she is ready for a new owner. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful forty-seven footer.
- Forward Cabin with V-Berth, Filler Cushion, and Under-Berth Storage Forward Head with Separate Enclosed Shower Stall and Hanging Locker Open Salon Wraparound Dinette and Pilot Berth to Port Center Drop-Leaf Table Starboard Settee and Pilot Berth Full Galley Port Side Nav Station with Chart Table Aft Head Compartment Two Aft Cabins with Seat, Storage, and Double Berths
- GSI 3-burner CNG Stove with Oven GE Spacemaker III Microwave Oven Alder Barbour Top Loading Refrigerator Alder Barbour Top Loading Freezer U-Line Ice Maker Solid Surface Counters Stainless Steel Sink
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Double Anchor Roller 20 kg Bruce Plow Anchor with Chain and Rode Danforth Anchor with Chain and Rode Lewmar Windlass Stainless Steel Bow Rail and Stanchions Barient Deck Winches Teak Deck Aft Cockpit with Bimini Top Stern Rail with Center Walkthrough and Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder 2010 West Marine Dinghy 2011 Haul Out 8' 3" Max. Draft, only 4' 10" with Center Board Up
- Bimini Top with Dodger Cushioned Seating Under-Seat Storage Full Teak Grating Edson Helm Pedestal Foldaway Helm Seat
- Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum Mast and Boom Stainless Steel Standing Rigging Braided Nylon and Dacron Running Rigging Harken Roller Furling 120 Head Sail Harken Roller Furling 100 Head Sail Spare 150 Roll Sail Full Batten Main Sail with Lazy Jacks Spare Main Sail Main Sail Cover
- Electronics & Navigation
- Electronics Replaced in 2004 Icom IC-M34 Hand-Held VHF Radio Icom IC-M502 VHF Radio Aqua Meter Galaxy 5" Compass Simrad AP25 Autopilot RayNav 575 Loran Magellan Nav 5000 Hand-Held GPS Garmin 461 GPS Raytheon RC425 GPS Raymarine ST60 Digital Depth Finder Raymarine ST60 Digital Speed / Log / Temperature Raymarine ST60 Digital Wind Speed Indicator
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 2006 Westerbeke 71C Diesel Engine with approx. 70 hours Extraordinary Engine Access New Propeller - 2012 3.2-kW Generator Deep Cycle Batteries - 2013 Perko Battery Switches Guest Battery Charger - 2012 Marine Air Reverse Cycle HVAC 12k & 14k BTU Lewmar 12v Windlass Lexan Toilet with Electric Flush
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.