- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Great for Weekend Fun, Coastal Cruising, or Beginning Sailors
This is one of Island Packets most successful Pocket Cruisers. IP27's boast more space than other longer boats. It was so popular in fact that the line ran for 8 years and over 240 of them were built. It is still one of the hottest sellers on the market. They are capable of sleeping 6 people, with ample storage. Her shallow draft makes her a great gunkholer, and her sturdy construction makes her comfortable and safe for passage making.
- The interior is very spacious for a 27' boat. There is an exceptional amount of living room as well as storage. The forward cabin features a large v-berth with an overhead hatch, a draw curtain for privacy, and there is ample storage under the berth. The interior is rubbed teak interior. The starboard settee pulls out to make a double berth and both settees have additional storage areas both beneath and behind the cushions. The head compartment features a vanity with hot and cold pressure water tap and combined shower unit. A large cedar lined hanging locker is outboard of the vanity. There is good lighting and ventilation with an opening port and overhead hatch. A louvered teak door provides privacy to the salon. The L-Shaped Galley features a large refrigerator box, two burner stove, deep stainless steel sink, a teak dish rack with cutlery drawers, tilt out trash bin, and ample storage above and below the counter. The quarter berth area includes a cabinet with the electrical panel. Ship’s Bell Schatz Quarts Clock Weems & Plath Barometer
- Insulated Ice Box Alcohol Stove Pressure Water Freshwater hand pump Single SS sink Paper Towel Holder Hide away trash bin Teak dish rack & cutlery drawers Storage area above and below counters
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Yanmar Diesel 13HP 3 Blade Prop Gauges in recessed area in cockpit Electric Panel - 12V D-C & 115V A-C Systems 3 Batteries Battery Charger Shore Power Cord 12v outlet by companion way Manual Head Head "Y" valve
- ICOM ICM 700 Pro SSB radio Uniden Polaris VHF radio Satellite 406 EPIRB
- Deck & Cockpit
- 25 lb CQR anchor Fortress FX-11 anchor Chain Locker & Chain Stopper Bimini and Dodger Sail cover Cockpit Shower Stern Gate & Swim Ladder Back rest for helm seat Double Lifelines w/quick release BBQ Grill Fenders & Lines Standard Coast Guard Safety Pkg (life jackets, horn/bell, fire extinguishers) Mast Light, foredeck light, running lights
- Sails & Rigging
- She is currently set up as a sloop, however, the boom, stay and rigging is all there for a staysail to make into a Cutter configuration. No Staysail was present but may be in the lazarette. Deck Stepped Mast Main Sail with lazy jacks and cover Roller Furling Genoa Boom Vang Traveler Staysail rigging and boom Whisker pole All lines led to cockpit Sheet stoppers (2)16 CST 2-speed Jib Sheet winches (1) Lewmar #7 Halyard winch
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage at 50/50 split. Brokers outside FL contact us for complete details.